CHAPTER 12

Jennie's POV

"What did you do at the hospital last last night?" Jisoo asked.

"How did you know?" I look at her.

"Suzy Unnie. She said you're with friend. Who?" She turned her body on me.

"Psh, the news spread fastly." I scoffed and look around.

"So, is she fine now? She's not around tho." Jisoo shrugged and smirked.

"She's fine. It's my fault why she got cut so I helped her."

She's about to say something when our professor arrives. It's true that Lisa's not around maybe she's still resting.

"Jennie, we should start finishing our thesis now. Can we talk about that later?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah sure. But Lisa's not around might us well inform her. She might get mad because we fnished it alone and will say there's so many revision." I scoffed again.

"Okay, okay. Calm your ass." Rosie chuckles and continue listening again.

We're doing some activity when my phone vibrates continuously. I wanted to ignore it but it keeps on ringing and ringing. So I stood up and asked for permission to answer my phone.

"Hello?" I frown when I heard a deep breathing.

"Jennie? It's Lisa's mom."

"Oh, auntie? What's the problem?"

"Do you happen know where Lisa is? Or is she at your school now?"

"Lisa? She's not here. She didn't attend her class now."

"Lisa didn't arrive earlier and she didn't text me. I'm so worried. Lisa's going home at morning before her class or she'll arrive late." I heard her starting to cry.

"What? Did she go to her work yesterday night?"

"Yeah, she said that she wasn't able to go at her work yesterday morning and afternoon so she said she'll be going to work at night since she got her rest that morning and afternoon. I'm so worried, Jennie. Please help me."

"Okay, I'll call you if I find her. Take care and don't worry too much." I hang up the call.

I run going back inside and took my bag.

"Ms. Kim! What are you doing? Where not done yet!" My professor asked.

"Jennie, what's happening?" Jisoo said and hold my hand to stop me putting my things inside my bag.

"Lisa... I need to find her." I whispered turn my attention to our professor. "I do have an emergency, Mrs. Yoo. Can you let me out now? Besides, I'm almost done on my activity it's fine if I can't perfect it. Here." I said and handed her my activity.

"Hays, okay make sure that's important or I'll--"

"I promise it's very important. Thank you Mrs. Yoo. I'll go now." I said and run to the parking lot where my car is.

"The fuck are you doing Lisa? You're not thinking and just go out!" I murmured while turning the wheel out of the gate.

I go directly to the gwangmyeong where you can find the underground battle this only take half an hour to arrived. As soon as I arrived but taking almost an hour because of accident I encounter. I go down and turn around I wore my jacket's hoodie and a mask. I walk towards the door that will lead me to the underground. It's very dark and I think the care take care is the only person here.

I walk slowly and constantly turning because I'm afraid that someone might follow me.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped because of too much nervousness.