Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV:

Class 1A... that's the top class for first years in the hero course. Honestly, I'm glad I didn't have to do the entry exam. That would have been a pain... since I'm not really feeling this whole thing yet, and it's even worse when you are a week late. 

Everyone probably already knows each other and got friendly. I'm just going to bust in and be the center of attention. Fuck! That is the worse! I can already tell my day is going to be very long and tiring.

I stand in front of the enormous door of 1A and prepare myself mentally for the day and my classmates. I can hear a teacher talking inside; I knock and walk-in. Drawing everyone's attention to me. "You must be the student who would be joining us late. Come on, stop wasting time and come in." I recognize him as Aizawa Shota, the hero 'Eraser Head.' My parents worked with him once or twice; he likes to stay under the radar.

"Introduce yourself and your quirk, and let's get on with it." he says as he yawns and leans back against the board.

I look towards the students and try to analyze them. Some I couldn't read, others screamed they were the loud and energetic type. "Well then, I'm (L/N) (Y/N). My quirk is 'Neon.'" I look back at Aizawa-Sensei with no expression on my face, asking if that was enough.

"I guess-" he starts but never gets to finish.

"Wow! Neon! What does that do?" a student asks.

"Do you glow?" another one.

"How do you fight with it?" and another...

The questions just kept coming, and I'm hoping I will not have to answer them. But one student was basically shaking in excitement; he wasn't even sitting in his seat anymore. Weirdo... "Am I suppose to answer them?" I reluctantly ask.

"Sit down and shut up, everyone. You have time to talk and ask later, don't waste my time and energy now." he says as he waves me away to find an empty seat. 

I look around and find a seat in the second row behind a spiky red-headed boy; he gave me a wide grin as I passed by. Boy, did he have sharp teeth... but there were cool! "Bakubro! What do you think her quirk does? Doesn't it sound cool?" he whispers to the guy next to him, who looks like he's bored out of his mind.

"I don't give a fuck what her quirk is, Shittyhair. Probably some weak ass shit, like Christmas lights." he answers without even batting an eye or looking in his classmate's direction. 

"The fuck did you just say?" I get off my seat and stand in front of him. "Did you just call my quirk Christmas lights?" I glare down at him, and the class instantly starts whispering. I don't know what could be so interesting about this for them to murmur to each other.

"So? What are you going to do about it extra?" his facial expression doesn't change at all. He isn't bothered at all by this.

"Extra? If you have issues hearing, my name is (Y/N). You don't know shit about me, and you're already insulting me?" I keep my glare, but I put my hands on his desk and lean forward.

"You seem to be mistaken; I just don't give a fuck. Not about your name or your stupid, weak-ass quirk. Now get out of my face, dumbass." he leans back in his seat and waves his hand, shooing me away.

Oh, man... I'm going to kill this kid!

"What is with all this shouting?! You just got here, and you're already making problems (L/N)?" Aizawa-Sensei intervenes.

"I didn't do shit! He's the asshole insulting me when he knows jack-shit!" I turn towards my teacher, trying to clear things up.

"Don't bother with Bakugo; it will be a lot more peaceful if you just ignore him." the red-head tries to calm things down.