Chapter 32

Kirishima's POV:

Kaminari didn't waste time at all when Bakugo got up to follow (Y/N). "I need to see this!" he laughs and follows him.

"Kaminari! Don't. Just give them space." I run after him, and I feel Midoriya follow me.

"Midoriya, what's going on?" Iida follows as well.

"Where is everyone going? Is it time to get out?" Todoroki seemed confused, but he still followed.

When we go to the locker room, Kaminari was hiding behind the door with his head sticking out. He just has to eavesdrop. If Bakugo finds him, he will kill him. Nonetheless, we all stand behind him and stick our heads out to see what will happen.

Bakugo leaned against the wall, trying to act all cool, waiting for (Y/N) to come out. The moment she does, she flinches when she notices Bakugo. He was smirking at her, and she was pouting and glaring at the same time... I don't know how she does that.

I look to the girl's locker room door and see a pink head sticking out. Mina probably had the same impulse as Kaminari, and I won't be surprised if the rest of the girls were behind her as well, just like I have boys behind me.

We are so dead if these two notice us...

"What you doing here?" (Y/N) asks Bakugo.

"Nothing. So, did you enjoy your bath?" he asks her with that smirk still on his lips. He wanted to get back at her for the whole Iida thing, and nothing will stop him.

"Not really." she raises an eyebrow at him and looks at him skeptically. "What are you up to?" she senses his intentions.

When he doesn't directly answer, she turns around to walk away, but he makes her stop in her tracks with his question. "So, Four Eyes is super hot and muscular, huh?"

She practically spins in her place and faces him. "I did not say he was super hot; I just said he was big and muscular; there's a difference. Plus, it was just-" it seems she noticed what exactly happened. "You... heard everything?"

Bakugo was practically grinning at her, "Yup, every single word."

She groans and rubs her face. "Okay, you're here for a reason. So what's your goal?" she crosses her arms.

"I don't have a goal; it was just interesting to know how you felt about Sonic." he was trying to get her to blow, but I'm not sure how. If anything, this is working against him.

"It was just an observation; anyway, you know I prefer you in every single way over anyone in our class. No one even comes close to compare." she rolls her eyes at him.

"Oh, so it's preference. Well, maybe I prefer someone like Ponytails; she's got the height." he walks up to her and towers over her.

I was very glad to be behind the wall, (Y/N) was not happy at all with that comment; she was ready to kill him or beat him to death, at least.

"Oh, you want to bring height into this. Well, Tenya is taller than you, and so is Prince Charming." she glares up at him.

"Icy-Hot is in this now?" he laughs and gets his face closer to hers. "Then, how are you so sure that what Ponytails said about Round Face and me is wrong?" he shrugs his shoulders and smirks at her again. "Maybe I am looking at her when I enter class; you guys practically sit next to each other. I could be looking at her or you or even both."

The girls were shushing each other; I guess Uraraka was there, and she did not feel comfortable hearing that. I mean, even Midoriya behind me didn't like it, but that's because he likes Uraraka. So I don't think he wants to go against Bakugo.