Chapter 30

(Y/N)'s POV:

We all stand around, looking at the forest under the cliff we were taking our break on. It was a stunning view; everyone was excited and looking around. Poor Mineta needed the bathroom badly, but there was nothing around us.

"There is never a point in stopping if there's no reason." he says, looking bored with his hands in his pockets. 

Before we could ask him what he meant by that, two people come out of a black car; I don't know how we overlooked that... However, the way Aizawa-Sensei said that sent chills down everyone's spine. Something is fishy!

"Long time no see, Eraser!" a female voice says, and two ladies come out of the car.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" the brunette says in a cat costume...

The blonde comes and shouts, "Stingingly cute and catlike!" 

And then they join together and pose, "Wild, wild... Pussycats!" that's when I noticed a kid with a red hat standing next to them. 

That was very weird, though... I didn't know what to think of all this or them. "These are Pro-Heroes. They will be working and helping us during the camp, the Pussycats." Aizawa-Sensei explains.

I didn't personally know them, and I'm not sure the others did, but Izuku came out of nowhere and told us everything about them. They apparently formed an agency together; they are a four-person team. They are also veterans; they specialize in rescue training in the mountains.

I guess this is why they were picked to help us since we are in a forest with mountain terrain. Izuku was very excited about all this; he was practically jumping in his place! I couldn't help but chuckle at his actions.

However, it seems the blond Pussycat wasn't very happy with him; she went all crazy on him.

The brunette seems more collected and mature? "This entire land belongs to us. And the camp we will be staying in is right at the bottom of that mountain." she points somewhere really far away... she has a smile on her face, but it felt evil.

"Then... Why did we stop here?" Uraraka asks the question we were all thinking.

"It can't be that..." Tsu says.

"We should get back to the bus; come on, guys!" Sero says.

Oh, God... I see the plan now! They have got to be kidding, right!? I take a few steps back towards the bus. "It's 9:30 am right now..." the brunette hero says sadistically; her tail was actually swishing very happily! "I would say around... three hours? If you don't make it but 12:30, you won't get lunch!" she says.

They want us to get to the camp... on our own... all the way over there in three hours only!?

"Guys! Run!" Kirishima yells, and we all turn around and try to get to the bus. But the Blonde Hero appeared in front of us in an instant, and the moment she touched the ground, we were carried away and thrown over the cliff!

We vaguely hear Aizawa-Sensei tell us that the training camp starts from here and now! I could just imagine the smile on his face seeing his students being thrown off a cliff.

Her quirk allowed her to manipulate the ground somehow, making it like an avalanche. "Listen up, guys, since this is private land, you can use your quirks all you want! Come to the camp on your own two feet! That's after getting through... The Beast's Forest!" she screams from up there.

We turn around and see the deep forest we have to go through, and God knows what kind of beasts she meant. Mineta ran into the forest, probably couldn't hold it anymore, and that's when we heard the loud roar.