Chapter 17

Kirishima's POV:

The sports festival was a blast! All the events were crazy fun, and some were tough to just get by. I managed to make it all the way to the one-on-one battles. Those were the best honestly; I was able to see a lot of students' quirks and attacks. Their potential was high; it showed me that many other students had what it takes to be a hero and not just class 1A.

The other rounds passed by so fast, it almost felt like they were just a warmup for the main event. The entire area was changed for the main stage, and the crowd went crazy for what came after.

The battles were amazing to watch; I never knew my classmates could be this strong and determined! Everyone fought in such a manly way; it almost brought tears to my eyes. The most memorable fights were Todoroki and Midoriya, and Bakugo and Uraraka was a scary fight to watch.

But the most intense ones were Todoroki and Bakugo in the finals and Bakugo and (Y/N)... She was able to handle herself against him better than Uraraka did, but in this fight, it was hard to watch for the both of them.

She already had her super speed, so it wasn't easy to keep up with, but somehow Bakugo did. He's amazing man; he can seriously do anything and succeed in it.

We were told by All Might and Aizawa-Sensei to keep what happened at the end of the battle a secret from everyone and especially from (Y/N). They didn't give us any details, but anyone could tell the seriousness of the situation.

According to Bakugo, she was fine after some rest. He went and visited her instead of celebrating with everyone. I might not be the brightest kid in class, but I can notice how he acts around her or when it involves her.

At first, he was his usual not caring self, but I guess he found a way to click with her, and they just got along after that. She's the only one other than myself who isn't intimidated by him, which I find pretty cool.

Her personality fits perfectly with his. He can't scare her, and she can't push him away with her closed-off personality, so I guess they are just stuck together.

After the fight with Uraraka, it seemed they had some kind of argument. Bakugo was feeling down and called himself an idiot. That on its own is a problem! He never insults himself. When he vaguely explained to me the problem, I knew it had something to do with (Y/N).

That moment was the second I confirmed that Bakugo Katsuki, my best friend, has grown feelings for our new friend, (L/N) (Y/N).

I'm not sure if I should get involved in this, but I want my buddy to be happy. It seems like she brings some kind of joy into his life, and I guess that's something. Since I'm a guy, I'm not sure if (Y/N) feels the same way. But! I asked Mina about it, and she says (Y/N) definitely has feelings for Bakugo.

It's only natural for them to get together, right?

Even though (Y/N) doesn't hold back her words, I'm sure she won't be the one to confess first. I could feel it when I first met her that she didn't trust people easily. I hope she sees us as friends now and feels like she can trust us.

The main mission will be to get Bakugo to confess to her and have them live happily together!

The question is... How do we get Bakugo to actually confess?

"What's wrong with you today, Shittyhair?" Bakugo says as he finishes his food. We were in the cafeteria for lunch, sitting by the window.

"Hey Bakubro, you like (Y/N), right?" I outright ask him, no need to waste time.

"HUH?! What the fuck brought that up!?" he, of course, blows up and yells.

"I mean, there's no need for you to hide it from me. I can see it as clear as day." I try to explain to him. "You don't need to be shy; feelings are manly, dude!"