Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV:

If there is one thing I hate the most in the world, it's people looking down on me and underestimating me. Don't judge me before you get to know me. Bakugo Katsuki did just that from day one, and he went beyond what I will tolerate and ignore.

We enter the building with the exercise starting. "I've known Kacchan for a long time; I'll know how to read his moves. Let me handle him, and you guys can deal with the bomb." Midoriya says as we hid.

"Actually Midoriya, please let me handle Bakugo. I'm going to teach that ass some respect." I almost growl, just thinking of beating him up.

"A-Are you sure (Y/N)? Bakugo will not back down or take it easy on you; he will go all out and only stop when you can't fight anymore. He will take it too far." he tries to warn me, but that only excites me more.

"Ha, he is more than welcome to come at me with the intention of killing me! That will be better, actually." I smirk and stretch my arms, getting ready for the fight.

"Deku, I think we should let her handle it. We will handle the bomb." they both nod, and we make our move further into the building.

BOOM!!

I dodge with a backflip and look right at the bomber. "Midoriya, Uraraka! Are you guys okay?" I ask without glancing away from Bakugo.

"We're fine (Y/N)! Are you sure you can handle him?" Midoriya asks again.

"Yes, leave firecracker to me. Take Uraraka and find the bomb." I give out the instructions and get into a fighting stance.

I hear Bakugo laughing; with the smoke all gone, I can see him clearly now. "They left you to fight me? Give me your best shot, Christmas-lights!" he gets into his stance, ready for my attack.

"You attack me, insult me, challenge me, and you don't even know what I'm capable of. Are you sure you want to take that risk?" I said, straightening up, a strategy already in my head.

"I don't need to know, and I don't give a shit about it. Stop blabbering and come at me!" small explosives go off in his hands. So that's his quirk; that's actually interesting.

"As you wish." I lift my hand up with my palm facing him. Without batting an eye or moving another muscle, I activate my quirk and shoot at him in a blink of an eye.

Silence took over the room, and I kept my expression neutral. While Bakugo's expression, oh how I wish I had a camera on me right now. The shock and confusion sitting on his face are hilarious! His black mask, ripped from his right side, slides off his face.

~(L/N) (Y/N)! Quirk: Neon!

She can shoot light energy out of her hands in various shapes, from balls to beams, and for attacks, laser beams of light. It also gives her super speed, leaving behind her a trail of light as she runs. And all those are in strong, bright, neon colors!~

"What's wrong? Speechless?" I tease him, this time smirking at him.

Bakugo snaps out of his confusion and takes a step back. I'm glad he is taking precautions now. "What the fuck was that?" he asks or demands.

"That's my quirk. What did you call it? Christmas lights? Are you worried about some Christmas lights, Bakugo?" I taunt him. I really wish I had a camera with me.

"That doesn't change anything. You're still going to lose." he shouts and attacks me.

Using his explosions, he changes his direction in mad speed, and if I was not used to my own speed, I would have been flustered and froze up at his trajectory. I'll admit that, of course, it's not easy to follow him, but if I keep my eyes on him, I can predict his landing.