Chapter 34

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I'm running back to the cabin, I notice how the fire is spreading fast and almost like it was creating a barrier around the forest. Those blue flames were pretty to look at, but they were definitely not natural.

Someone was here and causing trouble. The gas that was also spreading could not come from one person, so at least two intruders were around.

Before I reach the cabin, as I'm looking around, I catch a glimpse of a person standing there: black hair and some kind of marks on his face. I've never seen him before and from the blue flames coming from his hands, he has to be the one responsible for this.

But I can't stop here and confront him. I need to inform Aizawa-Sensei first. Izuku went to get Kota; I can't abandon my part of the plan now. I push myself harder to get there faster.

"Found you." I hear the man say as he watches me run and with a smirk on his lips.

How did he see me in time? More importantly, how does he know me? Did he come here for me? Is his partner also looking for me? My brain went into overdrive with all the questions and theories of what all this could mean.

I trip over my own feet and roll on the ground a couple of times before I come to a stop. "(Y/N)?" I hear Aizawa-Sensei say, and I look up at him.

I stand and dust myself, "Sensei! T-There is fire around the forest, and there is a t-type of gas being spread. I-I think we have intruders, and not the good kind. I don't know if it's right, but they m-might be-" I start to explain the situation to him while trying to catch my breath and wrap my head around everything.

He puts his hands on my shoulders and bends to my height. "Breath (Y/N), take it slow." he says. He waits for me to catch my breath enough to be able to make sense.

"Are you worried, Eraser?" a rough voice says, and before I could even turn to look, I was carried by Aizawa-Sensei, and he jumped out of the way of the blue flames.

Eraser Head directly wraps the guy and knees him in the face, slamming him to the ground and pinning him. "Who are you, and why are you here?" he asks.

The villain just laughs. "Are you sure you should be wasting your time here?"

Just then, Tenya and some of the others come running towards us. The villain gets up, and when Eraser Head tries to tighten his hold on him, he starts to turn into mud. "He's not the original..."

"Tell me, Eraser. Are your students important to you?" he asks, with this evil look in his eyes. "I wonder if you will be able to save all of them in time." he laughs and falls to the ground into a pool of mud.

"Aizawa-Sensei, what is going on? What do we do?" Tenya asks, but our teacher didn't have any more time to waste. It was evident that he was worried about what the villain told him about his students.

A group of us was here, but a larger group was still out there in the forest and with Class 1B. "All of you stay here! I'll be back." he yells back and runs towards the forest.

As if I'm going to stay here while I have a huge hunch that all this is happening because of me. My arm was grabbed when I try to run after the Pro-Hero. "(Y/N); he told us to stay here. We will only cause more trouble for them if we get in their way." Tenya tries to calm me.

"I'm sorry, Tenya. But I need to follow Aizawa-Sensei; I have information he needs to know. Don't worry, I promise not to get in trouble." I get my hand free and run into the forest.

"You can't control that factor (Y/N)!" I hear him yell out to me, but I wasn't going to stop.

I run after Aizawa-Sensei, or at least try to see where exactly he went. After a while, I finally find him standing talking to someone. When I get there, I couldn't help but gasp out loud and cover my mouth at the sight of Izuku.