Chapter 45

Bakugo's POV:

Today I won't be able to train. It's not like anything is stopping me, but if I want to spend time with (Y/N), then I won't be able to. I understand where she is coming from about taking a day off on the weekend to rest, but I'll probably feel guilty for not training all day.

Whatever, it will only be this weekend; then, I'll somehow come up with some kind of plan to satisfy both my need to train and spend time with her.

As I'm sitting in the common room with the rest of them, I look at my watch to check the time. I've been waiting forever for her to wake up, and I'm starting to get bored.

"Oi, Sonic. You don't want to wake up (Y/N)? It's getting late." I ask him, and he just shakes his head strongly.

"No, thank you. I will not repeat that mistake ever again. If anyone is safe in waking her up, it will probably be you, Bakugo. So if you need her, go wake her up yourself." he waves his hands around as he speaks.

I raise an eyebrow at him, and Kirishima decides to take his side. "He's right, Bakubro. You should probably take her mug of coffee with you, just in case." he laughs, making the rest of them laugh with him.

I scoff at all of them—the audacity on them to tell me what to do.

I get to her room and knock; when I receive no reply, I roll my eyes and grab the knob. "Fuck it." I enter her room and find her wrapped up in her blanket, peacefully asleep. I smirk as I get an idea to completely wake her up.

I walk up to her and gently shake her. "(Y/N), wake up." she just mumbles and goes back to sleep. "Oi, it's already past noon; when are you planning on waking up?" I lie and take a step back.

"PAST NOON?!" she jolts awake and looks around. Her hair was all over the place; I wanted to burst out in laughter at her crazy look. "Katsuki, why didn't you wake me up? Half the day is gone!" she yells at me.

I step closer to her and pat down her hair; I grab her face and plant a kiss on her forehead. "I'm fucking with you. It's only eleven." I laugh.

"Augh!" she grunts and pushes me away, flopping back on the pillow. "Remind me to never have you wake me up again." she mumbles.

"Come on; I thought you wanted to spend the day with me?" I sit beside her and pull the covers away.

"I do, but you didn't need to wake me up in such a crazy way. Now, I'll have a headache." she complains.

"What if I have this?" I bring her mug close to her so she will be able to smell the content.

She hums in pleasure and sits up on her bed. "Aw, you made coffee for me again?" she smiles and takes the mug from me.

"I'm not sure why, but I have a feeling I'll be making your coffee every day now..." I shudder at the thought.

"Mmm, that seems like an accurate feeling." she chuckles.

"Ya right, dream on. Come on, let's go." I throw the covers away from her and drag her out of the room.

"Good morning, everyone!" she greets the lot that is lazing around.

"Good morning (Y/N). Woke up better today?" Kirishima asks me.

"Nope, this funny guy over here gave me a little scare. But I decided to forgive him since he got me coffee." she points at me while sitting next to Shittyhair.

"Oh really? Maybe I should back out from our deal?" I stand behind the couch she's sitting on.

"That would be your loss." she lifts her head smugly. "I have so many plans for us, but I guess you will miss out on them." I can tell that she has nothing planned and that she actually does not want me to back out.