Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV:

I get home that day, and my parents were all over me, asking how my first day went. I wanted to give them a positive review. Still, honestly, I don't see how almost killing your classmate can be positive.

"Don't worry, sweetie; it will get better. So you went a little crazy on the guy; I think he deserved it." my mom tries to make me feel better.

"Mom... You're not supposed to say that." I chuckle a bit, what mother approves of her daughter choking her classmate.

"Well, she does have a point. It's his fault for underestimating my little girl! I'm sure tomorrow he will come to you and apologize for his rude behavior." oh, dad, if you only knew what kind of a person Bakugo is. I mean, I still don't know him, but I can never imagine him apologizing to anyone.

Aizawa told me to hand in a costume concept tomorrow, but I have no idea what kind of costume I even want. I haven't thought about that in years! They all had their costumes ready, and they are obviously happy with them, and it did feel wrong to be the only one wearing gym clothes. But how am I suppose to think of something overnight?

I spend a few hours in my room, researching a bunch of different designs and ideas on how I could go about my costume. The ideas I saw from today were also good. After hours, I eventually did a rough sketch of it and packed it in my bag, so I won't forget tomorrow and have Aizawa kill me.

I wake up the next morning and go about my daily routine before school. Wake up earlier than needed, have my coffee, go for a run around the neighborhood to get my body moving and ready for the day. My parents sunk that routine into my bones when we started training seriously. I get back home, take a shower, and get my breakfast. After all that, I'm ready for school.

I used to try and skip my runs, but it's kind of hard when your dad is your partner, and he always drags you with him...

"Good morning (Y/N)!" Midoriya greets me when we meet outside of class.

"Morning, Midoriya." I yawn my greeting.

We enter the class, and everyone was already there. Even Bakugo... I didn't expect him to be the on-time student; more like skipping class suited his image more. But he was there, glaring at me.

His right hand was wrapped in bandages, and I bet other areas as well that I couldn't see. Yesterday's event comes back to me, and the ugly feeling in my stomach is back. "(Y/N)! Hey, good morning!" Kirishima calls me over towards him and Bakugo.

It was time to own up to what I did, not like I'm scared of him anyway... "Sup Kirishima." I look towards Bakugo and go for it. "Bakugo."

He scoffs and looks out the window. Well, at least I tried. "Come on, Bakubro, it's impolite not to greet someone." Kirishima adds, sending me a wink. I guess he's going to try and help get this thing between us solved.

However, Bakugo was not okay with that plan. Oh, screw it, I'll be the bigger person here. "Ok, listen Bakugo, I'm sor-"

"I'll fucking kill you if you apologize to me." his glare was back at me, and it was much more intense.

"What? I'm just trying to-"

"I don't need your fucking apologies and your pity! I lost fair and square yesterday." he stands up and gets in my face. I scowl at the way he's shouting at me. "But you can bet your ass it won't happen again." he growls at me and gets back to his seat.

The entire class was watching us at this point, and I didn't even know what to answer back. "Hey, that's Bakugo's way of saying it's all cool." Kirishima whispers to me with that grin of his.