Chapter 26

Shigaraki's POV:

A lot of things have been happening around us, and that will help us move with our plan easier. The incident with Stain... He took all the glory at the end; no one even mentioned the Nomus I sent that terrorized the city and its civilians.

I hate him. 

The door to our place opens, and the high-end broker walks in, smoking as usual. "Shigaraki Tomura, I have a little gift for you." he says and blows smoke out.

"I'm not in the mood for you. What could you possibly have for me?" I ask him, already feeling irritated.

He opens the door again, and two people walk in. A young high school kid, just by looking at her, I could feel she would be a headache. And another guy who looks older, he doesn't look like the type that would just follow orders.

"Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. I already hate them just by looking at them." I tell my partner.

"Let's hear them out; they might come in handy for our plans." he tries to calm me down. "He came all the way here; I'm sure they could be promising members."

"Shigaraki Tomura, just let them introduce themselves at least." the broker speaks outs.

I turn to the girl and silently tell her to get it over and done with.

He slightly introduces her and her crimes and record. Only in high school, and yet she has left several people dead from blood loss. That isn't so bad. "I'm Toga, Toga Himiko! The world is so hard to live in; I want to make it easier! I want to kill! I want to kill Stain!" for some reason, she has a blush on her face, but she was way too excited than I thought she would be. "Let me join the League of Villains, Tomura." she calls me by my first name...

I don't get her energy at all; she has to be crazy.

The guy apparently doesn't have a record, but he has idealism. He interrupts him, "This seems suspicious; are you sure this organization follows a just cause?" he asks. One thing we agree on is that the kid is crazy.

"If you can't even do what she does, why are you here? And how about you introduce yourself first, huh?" I demand.

"I go by the name of Dabi, and only Dabi." he refuses to give me his real name; who does he think he is. "I will carry on what the Hero Killer couldn't do." he announces.

"Everyone is so hung up about that! All they talk about is Stain, Stain, Stain! I'm sick of it!" I glare at them; I'm done! "You're all not good!" I yell and go for the attack.

Kurogiri stopped all our attacks by redirecting our hands with his portals. It was obvious that they would attack me as well; they are villains after all. That Toga girl was actually smiling at everything.

"Please calm down, Shigaraki, and reconsider; if we need to follow the plan, we need to bring in more members into our organization." he says and comes closer to me and whispers, "Use all this to our advantage, use the uproar that Stain left behind to move forward."

"Shut up!" I push him away and head for the door.

"Where are you going now?" the broker says.

"Shut up!" I don't want to hear anyone anymore! I'm sick of everyone! I slam the door behind me. I will get my targets, I will reach my goal, I will win!

(Y/N)'s POV:

I wake up and get ready directly. I didn't care about my morning run or my routine at all. I got dressed at the speed of light and ate my breakfast. "Why are you in such a hurry?" my mom asks.