Chapter 21

(Y/N)'s POV:

I wake up this morning feeling sluggish; I felt like something was missing. I try to remember what happened yesterday, but nothing comes up. How is that possible? I try to think harder; I should have gone to school at least. Did something happen there?

That's when I remember something; the only thing that seems to be clear in my head is me going to school and then bumping into someone. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in bed. I pick up my phone and see the date is two days later...

I get up and get dressed, forget the routine for today. I need answers ASAP.

I run down the stairs while still trying to tame my hair. I see my mom and dad in the kitchen getting breakfast ready. My dad almost jumps in place when he sees me. "Oh my! You scared me. How are you feeling?" he asks me, but I noticed his shoulders slump a bit.

"I'm feeling fine, just sluggish. Something happened to me, right? I can't seem to remember anything from yesterday." I tell them as I sit for breakfast.

They don't answer me; they just sit there, smiling at each other. What are they doing? I don't have all day, why aren't they answering me? "Um, hello!? What happened?" I ask again, and this time my mom giggles.

"What's so funny?! I'm serious; something must have happened to me. Aren't you worried about your daughter!?" I question their love for me.

"Oh, don't be dramatic. You're fine. If you want to know, you should go figure it out yourself." my mom bothers to say. No matter how hard I tried, they just wouldn't say anything. My dad would fake cry from time to time and say how much he misses me? I just don't get it.

Just before I leave for school, I try asking again. "Come on, guys! I guess it wasn't serious since you are happy enough to joke about it, but I still need to know!"

Mom pushes me from my back out of the house. "Like I said, go find out yourself." she laughs again, and my dad looks at his phone and fake cries. What the hell is he looking at!? What picture is more important than the missing memories of his daughter?!

Since I was getting no answers whatsoever, I went to school. I try to pay close attention to everything around me, hoping something would trigger a memory. But the closer I got to school, the less hope I had for it.

With nothing new to the events I seem to have missing in my useless brain, I sigh and enter the classroom. Ready to start my day with my loud classmates and lazy teacher. It feels like forever ago since I've seen them.

Wait, how is Bakugo? I wonder how his internship went. I bet he kicked ass!

I walk into class, and the first thing I hear is Kaminari screaming and slumping his shoulders. "Oh, man! She's back." well, that wasn't very nice.

"Ah, good morning to you too, Kaminari." I answer back, confused at the sadness of my return? I thought he'd be happy. Is he still upset I chased after him?

"Augh! Not only is her body back, but so is her attitude and sarcasm." he slumps in his chair this time. What the hell?

"What? My body? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"(Y/N)! You're back! Good morning." why does everyone say I'm back? At least Kirishima is happy to see me, unlike some yellow spark in the room.

"Back? Why does everyone keep saying that? Kirishima tell me, where did I go? Where have I been?" I ask the closest person I consider a friend in the class, hoping he would answer.

"Wait, you really don't remember? You have no memories of the last two days?" two days?! Everyone remembers but me; why?!

"TWO DAYS?! Oh man, Kirishima, you have to tell me what happened." I plead to him to give some kind of answer.