Chapter 51

Bakugo's POV:

(Y/N) was not making it easy to dodge or to get the fuck out of this place. I managed to get away from the bastards when I was let go. I knew what to expect, so I didn't waste time around her or trying to control her.

Shigaraki didn't want to believe that she was out of control. He insisted that he created whatever that is and that it will listen to its master. It seems he triggered some kind of reaction from it when he called himself its master. He received a dagger to his thigh.

That bastard deserved it!

I grab my Comm set and insert it back into my ear. "Aizawa, please tell me you got back up." I need them to get here and get the villains before they escape.

"Bakugo! Where have you been?! What happened?" he sounds beyond worried.

"I can't explain right now, but you guys need to get in here and get me out. But stay away from (Y/N)! She entered her other form, and she's going crazy." I warn him.

"How are you not being targeted? Can you not make it to the exit?"

"I'm hiding in the shadows. I lost a lot of blood, and my legs aren't as strong anymore." I hold down on the wound on my thigh. "I'm hoping she calms down before she finds me." I confess.

"I'm going to kill you when I get you back, Bakugo Katsuki." he growls. "Keep an eye on the villains, we don't have backup yet, but we are surrounding the warehouse." he informs me.

(Y/N) is levitating as she keeps turning around and firing dagger after dagger. Going for every single person in here. Dabi, Shigaraki, and Toga try to attack her or get close to her, but her defense and attack are too strong for them.

It's like she senses the tiniest move they could make, like some kind of sensor. Hence the reason I'm staying the fuck away from her and as still as possible.

"You brat! What the hell did you do!?" Shigaraki yells out. I know he's talking to me.

"You wanted her other quirk, didn't you? Then fucking take it." he can't see me, but I smirk.

"How do you stop it?" Dabi actually asks. Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you or do it until all of you are dead!

"God knows. Try getting closer." I mock them.

I lift my head above my cover to find Dabi dodging daggers and throwing fireballs at her. I wanted to warn her, but she canceled it with just a lift of a hand. Like it was nothing... The same thing happened with Toga's daggers.

Shigaraki couldn't get close enough to use his quirk on her, which is a relief. But when he manages to get close enough because of the other's attacks, she turns to him and lifts him up as if she was choking him without actually touching him.

It was like Telekinesis? All her power comes from the mind. The daggers are being ordered and moved with her mind, quirks are being nullified with just a thought and a move, and now she is lifting humans with just a look.

She brings him closer to her and stares him down. He struggles to get out of whatever invisible grasp she has on him, but she basically growls at him like a wild animal when he tries.

He didn't like to show his fear on his face, but he hated not having any control over this. He was losing again, and he didn't know what to do.

To stop his movements, she orders one of her daggers to penetrate his side. If he doesn't stop the bleeding soon, he will die. His scream stopped his friends from attacking, and they all looked at him.

"Dabi, we need to get out of here!" Toga screams out.

"Kurogiri isn't here yet. How do you want us to leave? I bet that brat had heroes with him, and they are all waiting outside." he answers her. He isn't wrong.