Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV:

I can't believe he's here... How? That can't be!

I need to get out of here...

My legs give out from under me, and I fall to my knees. I can't take my eyes off him; I can feel the panic growing inside me. My brain is screaming to take control of myself, but I just can't, not when he's here!

"OI!! Snap out of it! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I finally hear Bakugo screaming in my ear, probably from all the shaking he's doing to me.

I look up at him, and my words won't come out. I want to tell him to stop shaking me because he's making me sick, I want to ask him to get me out of here, but nothing is coming out. "Can't... I can't..." I was having trouble speaking, and I realized it's because I was having trouble breathing.

"Dude, what is going on?" Bakugo stops the shaking and looks at me closely; it feels like he's studying me. But he doesn't understand.

"(Y/N)! You need to snap out of it!" I hear All Might's voice. I slowly turn towards him; he looks like he's in bad shape. "Concentrate on me and my voice! Get up and get out! Leave, and you'll be safe." he speaks slowly to me, I know he's doing this to calm me down, but my legs won't listen to me.

"I... can't. My legs won't move." I try to explain to him, but my voice was barely audible.

"(Y/N)? As in (L/N)?" my nightmare speaks, and he's looking right at me. "My little (Y/N), you've really grown." 

My body instantly reacts and scoots back, trying to get away from him. Even though he was nowhere near me, I felt like he could just reach out and touch me. "N-No. S-Stop." I stutter out. I could still feel Bakugo next to me, but all I see is that guy.

"You! Keep your eyes on me! I'm not one you should look away from." All Might tries to get his attention back, but he just keeps staring at me and laughing. "Young Bakugo! Get (Y/N) out of here! NOW!" he yells.

"She won't fucking move or get up! And her hands are glowing, I don't know what that color means, what if it makes things worse?"

"She won't do anything, but it will get a lot worse for all of us if she stays here. Ice Blue means she's panicking! She's scared, Bakugo, just carry her and get out." he explains and goes towards the villains to finish this off.

"Nomu, deal with All Might. Kurogiri, get her for me." he points at me, and I knew I was screwed. This was it; I would die right here.

"Bakugo now!" All Might screams again, and I feel myself being lifted. I look up and find Bakugo looking at me.

"I don't get what is happening, but you obviously need to get out of here. So just try to fucking breath normally now." and he starts running to the exit.

I look behind us, and I see All Might going all out with the creature, but I can see him struggle. Why is All Might struggling? He should be able to just punch him, is he seriously hurt? Suddenly Bakugo stops, and I look forward to find the purple vortex guy right in front of us.

"Shigaraki wants you. So you're coming with me." he extends his hand to grab me, but I aim at him and shoot a laser beam at him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream while I keep shooting.

"Perfect! Keep shooting till we get out of here. He won't be able to get close with your attacks." Bakugo tells me as he starts running again.

My hands are still shaking, but it's a good thing I wasn't truly aiming at something because I would have missed miserably.

"Now that he knows where you are, you will never be safe again! He will come for you." he shouts, and that stops my attacks. My hands shaking even more; oh God, I'm doomed. I grab Bakugo's shirt and hide my face in his chest, needing to feel hidden and out of sight.