Chapter 22

(Y/N)'s POV:

I guess you could say, Bakugo and I are officially dating. Of course, we aren't the type to talk about it and really confirm it, but we also aren't the type to make out behind the school with just anyone.

I mean, I know I'm not, and I hope he isn't. I've been in school for a good while, and I haven't heard any crazy rumors about him. Whoever dares to gossip about him has guts honestly... 

We pull away from each other when we hear the bell ring. We completely forgot that we had class. It was our first day dating, and we are already making out...! How crazy is that? But I'm definitely not complaining, not about these kisses.

I look at Bakugo and see him lick his lips with that tongue of his, and his signature smirk is there. "Like I said before, you're feisty, I like that." he leans forward and kisses my cheek, then walks away towards class.

Feisty? Is it because I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him in for a kiss? If he likes that, I'd be more than happy to do more. I blush at his thoughts and run after him. I grab the bottom of his shirt and walk behind him. I was still feeling hot after our little adventure and a bit shy.

Everyone seems to already be in class; Bakugo opens the door for me and tells me to go in. He's never done that before. He would always tease me about it and then walk in first himself. I guess he's being a gentleman now. 

I walk in, acting all normal, or at least I tried. But I was walking on cloud nine! I can get rid of the drunk smile off my face. Every time the memory fades, I just need to look at Bakugo or touch my throbbing lips to remember, and I'm back to daydreaming.

I feel Kirishima's eyes following me as I head to my seat, and he waits for me to sit to ask his question. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

I don't know how it was possible, but my smile gets bigger, and I just hum at him. "I'm wonderful; I was in heaven." I reply, not even looking at him, but at a distance.

He turns to Bakugo and asks if I'm okay out of concern. "Bakubro, what's wrong with (Y/N)? She's acting weird."

I feel those red fiery eyes on me. I turn to face them, remembering what we just did and how he was, and I just couldn't help but blush all over again and giggle to myself directly looking away from him. "Oh, she's just fine. Or maybe not?" he snickers and faces forward.

Kirishima looks between the both of us a couple of times and then gasps loudly. He might have figured it out. It's not like we are particularly hiding it, but we sure aren't going to announce it either.

"Oh my God! You guys got-"

"I AM HERE!!" All Might busts into the class like usual, ready to give his lesson.

I put my finger to my mouth and shush Kirishima while still smiling. Acknowledging the fact that he guessed right, but to leave it for later. "Turn around; class is starting." I wink at him, and he grins, looking forward.

"Okay young students! Today we will be doing a little race to test your abilities. To see who has improved in their quirk in the week you were with the Pro-Heroes." he announces, and our hero costumes come out of the wall. "Get ready, and let's get this exercise going!"

We all take our costumes and get ready for this race. I wonder what kind of race it will be, I mean, with my speed, nothing really will be a challenge, but it doesn't mean it will be a piece of cake. As I'm walking out of the changing room, being the last one again, I feel a figure behind me coming close to my ear.

"I didn't mention this before, but your costume is the hottest and most badass costume in the entire class." he puts his hand on the side of my thigh, and his voice gets deeper, "Don't get me started on those boots." he drags the 's,' hissing in my ear.