Chapter 64

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Do you give up yet?" Katsuki yells as he sends another explosion towards me.

"Not... yet!" I pant and dodge at the last second. We are training again during the weekend. My lovely, annoying boyfriend challenged me again to another date if I managed to last or pin him down.

Our trusty buddy kept watch and made sure no one cheats or plays dirty since Katsuki has done it before in the past two years just to get out of going out on a long date.

Ever since we became Second-Years, he has been more focused on training and improving his quirk. He would be more than happy to have a movie night or cuddle time or anything that is in the dorms. However, he does not want to waste any time in his day on something other than Hero work.

Going out on a date? Not Hero work.

At first, it didn't bother me since I felt the need to keep up with everyone and beat the strongest three in our class, even if it was a long shot. When I realized we were just not on the same level, I worked hard enough to keep my position and enjoy my high school life.

So, eventually, I started nagging on Katsuki's head to take me out on a date or just a hangout outside of school. I got sick of the same walls all day, every day.

I aim both hands at him while he had himself up in the air and shoot out from my left, making him dodge to the right, and at the same second he moves, I shoot from my right, hitting him and making him fall.

I use my speed to get to him before he gets up and sit on him with his hands above his head facing down, so he doesn't blast my face off; he's done it before...

He should be pinned down now.

"Eijiro! Call it!" I yell out.

"Not... so fast." he grunts and tries to wiggle away from me, but I use a move learned from Mirko to pin down an opponent stronger than you. I wrap my legs around his and tighten my grip on his wrists.

He struggles more, but his movements are more restricted now. "What...the fuck did you do!?" he asks, still not giving up.

"Eijiro! Are you serious!?" I yell again.

"Pinned! (Y/N) finally wins!" he cheers and runs towards us.

I get off Katsuki and flop on the floor, panting, trying to catch my breath. "Finally..." I breathe out and feel the pain in my lungs as they try to breathe in more oxygen than they can hold.

"You got lucky." the Great Katsuki gets up as usual like we didn't just finish an hour-long fight... Or God knows how long this one lasted.

"I don't even care at this point. I won." I reply, closing my eyes. I jolt a bit when I feel something cold touch my cheek.

"Good job (Y/N)! It was an awesome fight!" Eijiro crouches next to me with a cold bottle of water.

"Thanks. You were awesome yesterday too. Your quirk has improved so much." I chuckle, remembering how wild Katsuki went on him yesterday to make him drop his hardening.

"We are in our second year; I would be worried if you two weren't improving. Stop complimenting the obvious." Katsuki scoffs and takes a sip of his water.

Even after a year, he still can't give us a compliment without trying to make it sound like an insult or trying to act all cool about it. But it's adorable, so no one is complaining.

"Well, either way, you owe me a date." I grin at him. "No training tomorrow; you should be ashamed of yourself for breaking our weekend deal when we became Second-Years." I scoff at him and get off the floor.