Chapter 31

(Y/N)'s POV:

The girls entered the bath before me; I had to finish a few things first. When I get in, they were laughing and thanking Kota. He was the kid that was with the Pro-Heroes, he was a rude little one, but as long as he doesn't cause me issues, I'll be cool about him.

I take off my clothes and wrap the towel around myself and step into the bath area. I wash down all the sweat and dirt that was on my body from all that training! I seriously never felt that dirty in my entire life.

Once I was done, I go to join the girls. Before I could get into the water, Mina looks up at me and asks me a question, or it was more like a statement? "So, (Y/N). You seem pretty close to Bakugo." she says with a smirk.

"Bakugo!?" I say louder than intended. "What do you mean? I'm close to everyone." everyone gives that look at that statement. "What? I'm close to Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and even Izuku. And a bit with Tenya..." I try to defend myself.

"That's not everyone (Y/N). There is still Todoroki, Tokoyami, Ojiro-"

"Momo... I know the boys in my class. " I stop her before she names everyone else. "Anyway, you guys will never guess what I discovered today."

"What is it?" Uraraka gets curious.

"I was taking down this beast today with Tenya. It tries to attack me, and I didn't see it in time, so Tenya runs up to me and scoops me up so easily and takes us out of harm's way!" I try to act with my hands to get them more interested.

"Iida really did that?" Uraraka asks.

"Yes! And the shocking part was how big and muscled up he is! It really shocked me; I never expected that Tenya had such a body. Like hot damn guys! You need to see it up close; trust me, you will not regret it." I nod my head while talking.

"Wow, I really wouldn't have guessed that." Tsu says.

I try again to get into the hot water, but Mina speaks again. "That's interesting, but back to Bakugo and you." she smirks and leans on the rocks.

"Oh... that?" damn it.

"Don't think I don't know that you were trying to change the topic." this girl is up to something. "So, you're pretty close to Bakugo these days."

I don't know how to answer her question. I know she has an objective and a reason to be asking this question. But, I don't know what answer to give her. Should I give them a hint that, yes, Bakugo and I are dating, or should I just play dumb?

"I... Okay, ya. But so what? Uraraka is close to Izuku; what's wrong with that?" I answer.

"Nothing is wrong with that, except Midoriya is not Bakugo. He's a lot friendlier, so it's not weird that he's close to someone. But someone as rude and aggressive as Bakugo, it's weird when he plays around with you." she explains.

I don't like it when people talk about him like this. What? Just because his personality is a bit crazy, it's weird for him to have friends? That's bullshit. "If you guys don't judge him so harshly all the time, maybe you will have the chance to see that he is just another guy in our class. He can talk and play and like anyone around him." my face turns serious as I look at all the girls to get my message through.

A silence sets for a few seconds before Momo breaks it. "Speaking of liking, I think he likes Uraraka."

He what now...?

"M-Me?! Are you sure?" the gravity girl stutters.

"Who exactly are we still talking about?" I needed to be sure.