Chapter 60

(Y/N)'s POV:

The festival is today, and everyone is excited to see everything and do all sorts of activities around the school. I was hoping we would be able to wear our casual clothes, but we still have to wear the school uniform unless we have a performance.

Speaking of which, we are so going to kill it! Everyone has been practicing like crazy all this time. Mina went full-on boss mode making sure everyone memorized their dance steps perfectly and are performance-ready.

The effects team and I made sure everything will go according to plan, and it will all look amazing during the performance. Jiro practiced really hard as well. She was pretty shy at first, but surprisingly Kaminari encouraged her enough to stand up in front of everyone and perform.

One of the days we were practicing, Kaminari was trying to perform a chord, but his fingers couldn't hold the strings properly, so the sound wasn't coming out right. Tokoyami was trying to help him, and I was just sitting next to him, laughing every time he failed.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jiro and Katsuki talking together. That's when the idea hit me! That was the perfect opportunity to get my Pikachu and Jiro together!

I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Hey Kam, why don't you ask Jiro for help?"

"W-What? Why would I do that?" he blushed.

"This is a great opportunity for you to get closer to her." I explained, but he was still hesitant. I looked back at them and saw her with a big blush on her face. Did she hear us...? No way. Katsuki was rolling his eyes and looked back at us.

With a single look in his eyes, I knew he caught on to what was going on between the two. Jiro obviously had a thing for Kaminari. It was no surprise that Kaminari felt the same way, but they were both too shy to talk to each other about it.

"Trust me on his Denki! You will thank me for this later!" I got up and called Jiro over. "Kaminari is having trouble with this chord thing." I made her sit in my place next to him and told him to show her.

"(Y/N)!" he tried getting away, but I just walked back to Katsuki, and we were both smirking at the two of them blushing and getting all flustered with each other.

For the rest of the practicing days, I kept seeing Kaminari and Jiro together, either practicing the guitar or listening to Jiro singing. And Kaminari would always compliment her, of course, so she felt a lot better about the song she wrote and her voice.

I feel like this festival will help both of them finally get together. Hopefully, the Perverted Mineta would not get involved...

As much as I want to keep a watch on Kaminari and his love life, I actually want to go around the festival with my own boyfriend and try all sorts of things. Even if my boyfriend swore that all of this is beyond lame and stupid.

The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is watching Katsuki perform on his drums. I've obviously seen him practice, but the performance will definitely be different. He is set on blowing everyone's minds away, and I'm sure our performance will do just that!

I remember when he was practicing, he would stay hours in the room repeating his part over and over again even if he made no mistakes. He wanted the part and the movements engraved into his head and muscles. He wanted to leave nothing to chance.

One day, I walked into the room after he had already started. I was with the effects team finalizing everything and decided to join him. He was already in the middle of practice, and he was sweating like crazy. The room was so hot, he even took off his shirt.