Chapter 46

(Y/N)'s POV:

The Provisional license... Let me say one thing. I honestly did not expect it to be this intense and difficult. First of all, we met all sorts of people from so many different schools. Most of them were second years; we were somehow the only full class of first-year participating students.

Other schools had one or two first-year students participate, but it was a rare thing. Apparently, Aizawa-Sensei had faith in us and believed we were ready to go up against everyone here and get our licenses.

The test wasn't just one event or exam. You needed to pass stages to move on to the next until you reach the end and find out if you get the license or not. If you do get it, you become a Semi-Pro Hero! Which I found super cool.

Only in our first year of high school, and we would already be halfway to our Pro-Hero life!

In the first phase of the exam, we had to eliminate our opponents with these orange projectiles by throwing them on the targets put on the opponents. It didn't sound hard at first, but then we realized that every single person taking the test wanted to eliminate U.A's Class 1A...

Come on! How is that a fair fight!?

Izuku thought it would be better to stick together, but I saw it a mile away that Katsuki wouldn't do that. It surprised me that Prince Charming left to fight on his own as well. Kirishima, Kaminari, and I went after Katsuki to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't actually kill some of these annoying students.

On our own, we met a guy with the most disturbing quirk I had ever seen or read about. He had the ability to turn people into balls of flesh... It was disgusting! He was a student of Shiketsu High school, which is basically on the same level as U.A but on the west side of Japan.

From the start, Kirishima sacrificed himself to save Katuski and got turned into a ball of flesh. Both Katsuki and I were pissed off at the guy that rendered our precious angel into... that state. We started our attacks; for the first time since we've met, Katsuki and I worked together instead of against each other.

I am not sure how we were in sync, but we just needed to look at each other to know what is being asked and what we should do. Poor Kaminari was scared at the start; I mean, he did have a point; I would hate to turn into that sort of thing.

Unfortunately, Katsuki got turned into a ball of flesh as well, and it was only me and Kaminari left. He managed to catch the grenade Katuski threw at him, and we came up with a plan to defeat this creep.

I never thought I would enjoy fighting alongside Kaminari; I didn't think it would be serious enough. But that guy kept insulting our friends, and I guess that lit a fire in Kaminari. He was very impressive in his attacks, and he actually looked cool.

Eventually, we defeated the idiot, and everyone who was turned by him turned back to normal. Katsuki and I smirked at our chances. This meant we had enough people to defeat to get the points we needed to pass the first phase! And we did just that!

Once we were done, we saw Izuku, Uraraka, and Sero in the waiting area. I congratulated them; I was happy that Sero made it and glad that Uraraka and Izuku did it as well. The weird thing, though, was Katsuki somehow praised Izuku. I noted the date in a notebook so we don't forget the day Katsuki actually congratulated Izuku.

The second phase was rescuing civilians who got hurt during a terrorist attack. I was worried about this event, with my negative feelings on the general public, I didn't want it to get in my way of getting my license.

I was sure they wouldn't give a Hero license to a person who hated the people they are supposed to save.

As the previous phase, I joined Katsuki, Kirishima, and Kaminari to check the mountains for any civilians who needed saving. We found a couple who was just injured, and Katsuki being himself, told them to save themselves...