Chapter 33 - Emily and Ryan

"HOLLY!" I heard Gina yelling for me. I rolled around in my bed and shouted "YEAH?".

Before I closed my eyes again I noticed that Jai wasn't laying next to me. Was it all a dream? I mean that we got back together? Suddenly someone opened the door and ran into my room before this someone jumped on top of me. At first I thought it was Jai but he would have been heavier.

I looked at a stunning little girl with long brownish hair and the cutest dimples I've ever seen. "Emily!" I yelled and smiled. "I missed you so much, Holly." she whispered while she hugged me. "Ahw I missed you too sweety!" I whispered back. After a few minutes I pulled back and placed her on my lap. "With whom are you here? With mummy and daddy?" I asked and she shook her head. "No, better! Mummy and daddy said they would stay at home because of things I wouldn't understand yet." I raised my eyebrow and was confused, I was going to give them a call afterwards. "But who's with you, honey?" I asked her and she pointed at the door. Ryan, my best friend from back home, came in with a plate of pancakes and some tea. "Ryan?" I smiled and stood up with Emily on my arm. "Hey, babe." he smiled back. I let Emily down and hugged him tight."I'm so sorry for not calling you more often. But so much has happened!" I apologized but he whispered "shh, it's fine."

We let go of each other and sat down on my bed while Emily was on her way to 'uncle Jai' as she called him. "What are you doing here?" I whispered. Ryan smiled and said "Emily and I missed you and she always wanted to see Australia and I have a really good job which is paid well and you know that I love Australia." I hugged him again and said "I didn't know about your job! Congrats!"

"Thanks." he smiled and I stopped hugging him. "But.. Emily.. It must have been so expensive for mum and dad." I said and felt guilty. "Yeah, that's why I was flying with her. Your parents trust me and they only want the best for their two girls so they saved money for Emily's flight and I went with her."

"I love you guys so much." I smiled before I ate my pancake. "How long are you staying?" I asked and Ryan said "A week. I have a friend here in Melbourne where we're gonna stay." My smile became even brighter as I said "Sounds amazing."

Jai came in and carried Emily on his arm. He wasn't wearing a shirt and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Hey Ryan!" Jai said Ryan nodded while saying hello. "Hey Emily, have you said hi to uncle Lukey yet?" I asked and she shook her head "Where is uncle Lukey?" She asked and I stood up. "Come on, let's find that out!" I took her hand and left the room. We went downstairs and in that moment the front door was opened. "Hey Beau!" I smiled as he came in. "Hey Holly, who's our sweet little guest?" Emily hided herself behind my leg like a small child. "That's my sister Emily. She and Ryan are here to visit me." Beau came over and knelt down next to Emily. "Hello Emily. I'm Beau, I'm Jai's and Luke's brother. Nice to meet you." he said and handed her his hand. I also knelt down and whispered "Don't be shy." She grabbed Beau's hand and smiled "Hi Beau." Her cute dimples were showing even more and I said "Emily? Why don't you ask uncle Beau where Lukey is?" She nodded and said "Unlce Beau? Where is Lukey pookey?" We all giggled and he said "He is in his room, I guess. Shall we go and look?" Beau was so amazing, he was so kind with her.

Emily nodded and Beau and I stood up. She took Beau's hand and we walked upstairs again. We knocked on Luke's door and he said "yeah?" We opened the door and Emily started running towards Luke who was playing guitar. "Lukeeeey!" She yelled and hugged him tight. "Hey Emily! How are you sweety?" He asked and she said "Good but I'm tired. And you?" He nodded and said "I'm good too."

"Good morning, Luke." I smiled and he smiled back. "Are you hungry, Em?" Ryan asked as he walked up behind me. She jumped down from Luke's lap and ran to Ryan. "Yes, I am." she said and Ryan went downstairs with her. "I talked to Ryan this morning over the phone and I just went to get some breakfast for us all." Beau smiled at me. "Thanks." I smiled back and went outside the room. Back in my room I saw Jai finally getting dressed. "I haven't had the chance to wish you a good morning." he said and came closer to me. "Good morning, beautiful." he whispered before he kissed me passionately. "Good morning." I smiled. "I missed your morning breath" I laughed and Jai blushed. "I'm kidding!" I laughed even more. "Shut up." he chuckled and kissed me again. "Let's go get downstairs." he said. "Give me a second, I need to get dressed." I said and grabbed my clothes. I quickly got dressed and after that Jai and I went downstairs together.

"Where's mom?" I asked and Emily looked at me with confusion written all over her face. "She's at home, silly you." she giggled. Then I noticed that I had two moms. "She's in the bathroom, I just woke her up." Beau smiled and Emily looked at him. "But.." she said and we all giggled. "Forget it, Em." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. Ryan came closer and hugged me once more. "I missed you." he whispered. When I pulled back Gina walked in and greeted us. "Mom, this is Emily, my little sister, and this is Ryan, my best friend." I smiled while I introduced them. They said their hellos and we all sat down and ate our breakfast.

"Hey Emily, have you ever been at the beach?" Luke asked and she shook her head. "Guys, let's all go to the beach today." he said out loud. "Great idea." I smiled but Gina said "Sorry, but I gotta go to work." - "Ahww." Beau said and pulled a sad face.

A few hours later Luke, Jai, Emily, Beau, Ryan and I managed to get in the car. Emily sat on my lap and we drove to the beach. When we arrived I could see how excited Emily was. "Hey Emily, how is it going with you and Ryan?" I asked and giggled. "Shhhh!" She whispered and looked at me as if she was mad at me for asking that. "So you still have a crush on him?" I whispered and she shook her head. "I don't have a crush on him, I love him." She blushed. I looked at Ryan and he smiled. "Sweety, don't you think Ryan is a little bit too old for you?" I asked but she shook her head again. "Age is just a number, maturity is a choice." Beau chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

We sat down in the sand and had some food with us. "Can I talk to you..alone?" Ryan asked and looked at me. I nodded and we both stood up and went for a walk. "So, how are things with you, Luke and Jai now?" he wanted to know. I shrugged my shoulders and said "Dunno. Jai and I broke up, got back together, broke up and got back together. I love them both and they know that, but in the last days I figured out how much more I actually love Jai." Ryan smiled and said "Have you told them yet?" I shook my head. "Luke knows it. He always knows what's on my mind. And Jai... I'll tell him tonight."

Now we both smiled. "I'm proud of you." Ryan whispered and we looked at the sun going down.

Okay guys, that's the end. I actually didn't think it would come so soon but while writing this chapter I realized that I don't have any ideas for this FF anymore. I really enjoyed writing it and I appreciate all the readers and votes and all that stuff! :)