Chapter 12 - Nightmares

I looked at Jai who was sleeping. I smiled and got back to sleep.

I woke up again. This time Jai didn't lay next to me. I got up and quickly grabbed some clothes. I went out of my room and searched for Jai. He wasn't in his room. Neither he was in the kitchen. I knocked on Luke's room. There was no one answering so I just walked in. "Luke?" I whispered. As I looked around I saw Beau, Luke and Jai. They were sitting on Luke's bed. Jai had tears in his eyes and Beau and Luke tried to cheer him up. I came closer and put my hand on Jai's shoulder. Seeing him like that made me want to cry, too. "What's wrong?" I asked weakily.

No answer. I asked again. Still no answer. I started listening to them. "I miss her so much." Jai said. Who was he missing? "We all miss her." Beau said and put his hand on Jai's shoulder.

"It was all my fault." Jai whispered. "Holly died in that accident only because I was making fun of her and I didn't look on the street." he added. Luke shoke his head and said "No, it wasn't your fault at all! The other car drove on the wrong side of the street."

I was in shock. I died? In a car accident? I sat down on the bed. I was something like a ghost. I never believed in something like that..Now I was 'something like that'. I rested my head on Jai's shoulder and grabbed his hand. A tear rolled down my cheek and I whispered "I love you Jai."

Knowing that he didn't hear me was awful. I didn't want to leave him. I was still so young. It was quite for a while. Then Jai got up. He went to the door and when he opened it Beau yelled "What are you doing?" Jai turned around and said "I want to be with her."

I jumped up and started yelling "Jai! NO! JAI! STOP!" He still didn't hear me. I tried to hold his wrist, his arm, his shirt. It didn't help. I yelled again "JAI!"

Jai gently waked me up. "Holly, Holly, It's all good. I'm here." he said to calm me down. I opened my eyes and realized it was just a dream. I hugged Jai as tight as I could and whispered his name.

"What's wrong, baby?" he whispered. I told him about my dream and he hugged me again. "It was just a dream." he said before he kissed me.

I got up and grabbed some clothes. I went out of my room and to the bathroom. I still had a little shock. That was one of the worst nightmares ever. When I went back to my room I heard voices out of Luke's room. "It hurts seeing them together." That was Luke. A few moments later another voice said "I know, but if you really like her, you should be glad that she's happy." That was Beau.

I didn't want to hear that anymore so I went back to Jai.

Hope you like it! :) this chapter was a bit short as well. maybe I'll upload another one today ;)

Please share/ vote/ comment/ become a fan! :) xx