Chapter 10 - Mom's call

The next day I felt really sick. Jai brought me a tea and sat down on my bed. He was ready for school but I was still in his shirt I always used to sleep with since I met him. I drank the tea and felt a bit better. I didn't want to stay home alone so I quickly got changed and Jai and I went to school.

My first lesson on Monday was math, with Luke. Jai brought me to my class and gave me a quick kiss before he went to his. Both of us were late because I stayed in bed so long. I knocked on the door and excused myself for being late. The teacher told me to sit down and I went to the back of the room. There was only one seat left, my usual one next to Luke. He smiled and whispered "I thought you didn't feel good." I smiled back and explained that I felt better.

After math I met Jai in front of our biology class. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he took my hand. Biology was boring as usual. The whole school day was just boring.

After all our lessons finished, Jai and I decided not to go home. We went to the cinema instead. Being with Jai made me feel better and I didn't feel sick anymore at this point. Jai and I watched some romantic movie. It was almost too cheesy for me but it was still okay. Jai held my hand all the time and I hardly watched that movie. I was more like 'watching-my-gorgeous-boyfriend'.

After that movie we went home and ate something. We went to his room and layed down on his bed. "What about homework?" I said after a while. He shoke his head and said "Naaah, I don't wanna do that stuff." I giggled and said "Well, I'm gonna do 'that stuff' now." I got up but Jai tried to make me stay in bed. "Lazy boy" I chuckled as I went to my room. Before I started doing my homework I looked at my phone. "1 new message" I opened the message and saw it was from Luke. "You're mom made a call. Please call her back! x"

I typed in the number and waited to hear my mom's voice. "Hey sweetie!" she said. I smiled and said "Hey mom! I missed your voice."

"Haha, we miss you at home."

I giggled. "Aww, I miss you too. Do you have some interesting news?"

"I thought you might tell me some new stuff. How are the people and how many hearts did you broke already?"

"haha MOM! The people are nice." I didn't tell her that I only had like 3 friends. Beau, Luke and Jai. The girls at my school weren't that nice to me but I didn't care.

"And how about the boys?"

I smiled. I thought of Jai and said "Weeeeeell, some boys are really nice."

"What's the name of your lucky boyfriend?" My mom knew me too well. But we got interrupted by someone knocking on my door. I thought it was Jai so I yelled "Come in!" But it was Luke who came in.

"uhm mom, I'll call you later. Love you." She didn't even had the chance to say something because I hung up.

"What's the matter, Luke?" I smiled at him and he closed the door. "I see you called your mom. Uhm, I wanted to know, uhm. Is everything alright with you and Jai?"

I rolled my eyes and said "Yes, it is. Thanks for worrying but there's no need to." I sounded a bit unfair and bitchy so I apoligized for that. "Never mind. You know what I feel for you, I don't want you to get hurt." I smiled and hugged him "I know, thank you."

In that moment my door opened again, it was Jai "Hey! Thought I might check if you're really doing homework." Then he looked at me and Luke.

"Doesn't seem like that." he mumbled.

Sorry, it's pretty boring! Hope you like it anyways!

Please share/ vote/ comment/ become a fan! Thanks xx