Chapter 22 - Fights, tears and blood

I woke up really early the next morning. I realized that I slept next to Luke's door which was open. I went in and saw nothing. It was like Luke has never been there. Luke was gone and he took his stuff with him. "Luke?" I yelled.

No answer. 

Where was that boy? Why was he always disappearing?

"What's up babe?" I heard a sleepy voice belonging to Jai moaning. He looked so tired. 

"Luke's gone. Again."

"He's probably in the park."

"With all his clothes?"

"Uhm, let's call him."

We called Luke but he ignored our call. Jai called him with his cell phone. It seemed like Luke picked up this time.

"..Where are you?"

"Why?"

"Okay. See you."

Jai hung up and told me that Luke was at the airport, he was flying home and he said he was going to tell Jai why when we were going to be home too. Did he want to tell Jai about our mistake?

I was afraid and Jai noticed that I was worrying about something. He hugged me and told me to come back to bed. He didn't know that I was sleeping on the floor next to Luke's room. And I didn't want to tell him. I just went back to bed with him. 

"It's Sunday. Let's fly home tomorrow and not on Tuesday or any other day."

"Why?"

"Beau says he's already missing you."

"Really? haha, how cute. Okay, convinced. Mom and Dad hardly have time for me anyways, either they're at work or they do something with Emily."

"Alright."

I cuddled up in Jai's arms and he was stroking my hair. "I love you so much." he whispered...

"I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE! FLY HOME OR SOMETHING!" Jai yelled directly in my face while I just cried.

"Jai...."

"SHUT UP!" he screamed and pushed me away. I fell on the ground and didn't move. I was just laying there and crying my eyes out. "I hate you. I hate you." these words were stuck in my head. Jai hated me, Luke hated me, even I hated myself and if Beau finds out he was going to hate me too.

Yes, Jai found out about me and Luke. Well actually he heard me and Luke fighting. We were sitting on Luke's bed back home in Melbourne, it was Wednesday I guess. Anyways, Luke was ignoring me all the time and I was upset. He said it was the best thing he could have done after our night. Jai heard everything and the next morning, the morning he told me he hated me, he asked me what kind of night Luke and I had. I started crying and told him. He freaked out and started yelling at me.

Suddenly I heard someone running downstairs. "Holly!" It was Beau. I was still crying but I still haven't made a tiny move. Beau saw me and ran towards me. "You're bleeding." he said fastly. I looked up and saw blood on my arm, it probably hit the corner of the table when Jai had pushed me.  Beau looked into my eyes and just hugged me. 

"Don't hug me! If you'd know what happened you wouldn't do that!"

"I know what happened!"

"Why don't you hate me then?"

"Because I can understand how you must've felt. Come up now. You need loads of tissues and we need to clean your wound." Beau said while helping me up. I stopped crying but my make up was all over my face. We walked upstairs and passed Jai's room. The door was open and he was throwing things around. He was so mad, I've never seen him like that before. 

Beau went into his room and tried to calm him down while Luke came around the corner.

"Oh my god! HOLLY! What happened?"

I started crying again "Jai hates me." 

"That's all my fault." Luke said while hugging me.

"But you hate me."

"Not at all! I still love you." 

Jai heard us and came out of his room. He pushed Luke away from me and pushed me away once more. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU KNEW WE WERE A COUPLE!" Jai shouted at Luke. I couldn't stand that. I loved them so much.

"BUT WE LOVE EACH OTHER TOO IT'S NOT JUST YOU WHO LIVES ON THIS EARTH AND FALLS IN LOVE WITH PEOPLE! OPEN YOUR EYES JAI!" Luke yelled back.

"What..?" his voice was calmer. Then he got louder again "YOU BITCH! YOU FUCKED BOTH OF US AND HAD FEELINGS FOR BOTH OF US?" 

I cried. "DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HER A BITCH!" Luke yelled. I was just about to scream to stop them but I couldn't, Beau couldn't do something neither. Jai punched Luke in the face and his nose started bleeding. 

"STOP!" I cried but they were ignoring me. Luke wanted to punch back but Jai was faster. Finally Beau managed to push Jai away from Luke. I hugged Luke and we went to the bathroom to clean his face. We heard Beau yelling "JAI! THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER! YOU'RE NOT GOD! YOU CAN'T PUNISH PEOPLE ESPECIALLY  NOT FOR THEIR FEELINGS!"