Chapter 18 - Truth or Dare?

Mom drove us home and I introduced Jai to my family. They all liked him. "So you're the lucky boy who's dating my daughter?" Dad said as he winked at Jai. Jai had a huge smile on his face as he said "The very lucky boy, yeah." I blushed a bit. I turned around to see Luke standing in the corner watching us. He could hear everything and he looked sad. As he noticed I was looking at him he tried to smile but he failed.

"Let's go upstairs, to my room, Jai." I said and pulled him away from my dad. I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him upstairs, too. "Your family is really nice." Jai said and we smiled at each other. We all went into my room and I let go off their hands. "I'll call Ryan to come around." I said. "Ah, that's your best friend from here you told me about, right?" Jai asked and I nodded. "Mhh, I thought we could be alone a bit." Jai winked at me. "Pf, we have the whole night. I don't want Luke to be bored." Luke smiled at me. "Thanks" he said. I called Ryan and 20 minutes later he was in my room with Luke, Jai and my sister Emily. 

"Let's play truth or dare." Emily yelled. She was younger than me, she was 8 and still so cute. I'm glad she's not a sister to fight with. "Okay, I start." Ryan said. "Truth or Dare, Emily?" Ryan and Emily got along pretty good. Emily looked up to Ryan, he was her hero. That was so cute. "Uhm, truth." She smiled. "Okay, are you in love?" Emily blushed and I giggled, if she would be older I would definitely try to make a couple out of her and Ryan. "Yes, with you." Emily smiled at Ryan.

"Awwww." Everyone said and Ryan hugged her. "When we're older, I'm gonna marry you, okay?" Emily smiled and nodded. I smiled at Ryan, he knew how to make Emily happy. "Truth or Dare, Holly?" Emily said. 

"Dare." I smiled. "Kiss your boyfriend" She giggled, I looked at Jai and he cheekily said "Well, listen to your little sister." I chuckled and gave him a kiss. Again, I felt Luke staring at us, he wasn't really happy, I noticed that. I guess everyone did. "Truth Or Dare, Ryan?" "Dare." he said, I smiled, "Give Emily a kiss on the cheek." Emily blushed. That's what I wanted, to see her happy. Ryan gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he asked "Truth or Dare, Luke?" "Truth." Luke smiled. We all had great fun but that should end at this point.

"Are you in love and if yes, with who?" My smile disappeared, so did Jai's and Luke's. "Uhm yes. I am in love, ....with Holly." Everyone was quiet. "Uhm Emily, we're tired and it's time to go to bed." I said. "NOOOO. I don't want to." Emily said unhappily. "Come on, Em. I'll bring you to bed, okay?" Ryan said. "Thank you." I whispered. Ryan was a good friend. Emily jumped up and took Ryan's hand, they walked out and we all said good night to Emily. 

Luke, Jai and I sat in my room. There was an awkward silence. "I wish, I could change my feelings." Luke finally whispered. "It's okay, I just wanna go to bed now." I said. "Okay." Luke and Jai said. Luke grabbed his stuff and went into his room. Before Jai and I went to bed we said good bye to Ryan. "Emily is so cute. Are you alright, babe?" Ryan asked me and I nodded. He noticed I was lying. "It's gonna be alright." He said while hugging me. The he left.

"I hate all this." I said as I cuddled up in Jai's arms. "Don't say that, love." He whispered.

"But, don't you notice how sad Luke is everytime he sees us together? That hurts me so much. He's my friend, Jai."

"Yeah, I know but, we can't change it." Jai sounded sounded so selfish, it felt like he didn't care if we hurt Luke, he was like 'oh, as long as I'm happy, everyone else is unimportant.' That's why I got angry. My voice was louder when I yelled "YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT LUKE'S FEELINGS, DO YOU?" 

"Of course I care." his voice was so ... argh, I couldn't believe him, we was lying. 

"NO YOU DON'T! JAI, IT HURTS ME SEEING LUKE LIKE THIS, DON'T YOU GET IT? IT HURTS ME!" I jumped up and sat down on the floor, next to the bed. Jai sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me, I pushed him away. "Go away." I said. "But ba-" 

"GO AWAY!" I yelled again. Jai went to bed again and I still sat on the floor. Then I got a message. It was from Luke "Hey, I heard you yelling, come in my room? Please. xx" I stood up and left my room, leaving Jai alone.

Hope you like it! :)))