Chapter 6 - Jai, you're a riddle to me.

I tried to avoid seeing or talking to Luke all day because I still felt really uncomfortable about the kiss. I was in my room all day and in the evening Jai came back home. I heard him talking to Luke. I was really quite and tried to understand everything.

"Hey Jai! I need to tell you something." Luke began. "Okay, tell me then." Jai said and both came a bit closer to my room. They were probably on the way to Jai's room since mine was on the way.

"Okay, I think. Uhm, I really like Holly. I mean it's not that I love her. It's just. I want her." Oh my fucking god. What the hell did Luke just say? Was he crazy? I didn't want Jai to know about our kiss!

Jai replied and I heard a little bit of disappointment in his voice. "Oh, really? Does she know?" Luke hesitated for a while but then he told Jai what he had said to me and about our kiss. After that I didn't hear a thing. Jai went to his room. Without Luke.

I opened the door a little bit and waited until Luke was gone. Then I hushed into Jai's room. I didn't knock, I just went in and closed the door behind me. "Hey." I whispered and smiled. Jai looked up but he didn't smile back. "What's wrong?" I asked him as I sat down next to him.

"Nothing." he said coldly only staring at his computer. The background was a picture of Jai and me. "Please tell me Jai." I begged him and he looked into my green eyes. "Did you really kiss Luke?" he asked. My smile disappeard and I nodded. "Jai. I didn't want to do this. It didn't even feel good. I could only think of...Never mind." I began to explain.

Jai looked on his computer and then back to me. "Of who did you think?" I looked away and mumbled "you."

He placed his hand on my cheek and turned my head to him so that he could look into my eyes again. "Is that true, Holly?" he asked and I think I saw a little smile hushing over his face. I nodded again and he said "Good."

What did he mean with 'good'?

He smiled and said "You said we're gonna doing something together tomorrow, right?" I nodded and smiled. "Good." he said again.

"It's late. I'll go to bed now." I whispered as I opened the door, ready to leave. He nodded and whispered "good night". Then I left. I went back to my room and I was lucky that I didn't see Luke on my way.

But when I went into my room Luke sat on my bed. I closed the door behind me and whispered "Luke, what are you doing here?" He got up and put his arms around my waist. This time I pushed him away. "Why not?" he cheekily said.  "Because the kiss was a mistake. I'm sorry. Please go now." I told him and his cheeky smile disappeared.

He seemed like he couldn't believe what I've just told him. "But-" he began but he didn't have the right words. "I shouldn't have kissed you." I said to make it clear. He left in disappointment and when he closed the door I fell on my bed. Oh god. I didn't want to hurt Luke. He was so disappointed.

I tried to forget it but I couldn't, that's why I went back to Jai's room. I actually did that every night. I knocked and came in. He smiled a bit and nodded "I'm coming." He already knew that I either couldn't sleep or that I had a problem.

As we went into my room I told him the thing with Luke from about 10 minutes earlier. "I'm glad you didn't kiss him." Jai said putting his arm around me. I wanted to ask why he was glad but he already said "good night" and closed his eyes.

Hope you like it :)

please share/ vote/ comment/ become a fan

- thanks xx