Chapter 8 - Time for the truth

Jai still stared at me trough the darkness and waited for an answer. I turned around and whispered "I'll tell you tomorrow. Please let me sleep now." He sighed and whispered "Okay. Good night." before he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

The next morning I got up earlier to bring Luke's shirt back. Jai was still sleeping when I came out of the shower. I quickly got some clothes on and woke Jai up. "Hey cutie." I whispered in his ear and before he opened his eyes he smiled at me. "Good morning." He opened his eyes and I really hoped he forgot about last night. "Come back to bed." Jai mumbled but I shook my head "You lazy boy! You wanted to do something with me today!" I laughed and he nodded "Yeah, stay in bed with me."

I giggled and grabbed his arm. I tried to pull him out of the bed but I fell on the ground and Jai landed on my lap. "Are you okay?" he asked through our laughter. I nodded and said "At least you're awake now."

After we took breakfast Jai said we would go ice skating. Oh god, how embarrasing, I loved ice skating but I hardly had time for it so my first steps on the ice were always really....uhm. well, let's say my ass always meets the ice first.

Jai drove us to the ice skating hall and as I expected: My first step on the ice and I fell down. Jai laughed and helped me up. "Don't laugh" I said trying to make my voice sound sad but I couldn't hide a giggle.

When we started to skate again Jai took my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back and with every step I got more save on the ice. But after a while of just skating around I fell down again. But I still held Jai's hand so I accidently pulled him down with me.

I landed on my back and Jai on top of me, his face close to mine. I stared at his lips and there was the feeling that I already had last night, when I wanted to kiss Luke. But this time it was even more intensive. I tried to avoid thinking of Luke since I didn't think of him all day. And I had fun not thinking of him.

I concentrated on Jai again since he still layed on top of me. We stared into each others eyes and he suddenly kissed me. This time it was like a firework. I had butterflies in my stomach and I smiled through the kiss. It was way better than the kiss with Luke. It felt so much better. I felt Jai smiling during the kiss too. It was a perfect moment.

As he pulled back after a while, we smiled at each other. He slowly got up and helped me getting up too. My back hurt a bit so we got off of the ice and sat down on a bench next to it.

"Uhm, I think you wanted to tell me what happened last night?" Jai started and I immediately felt sick. I completely forgot about the last night. I was such a whore. Not only that I had two boys at the same time. No, that wasn't enough, those boys were brothers. Twins. I mean, how could I do this?

I pretended to cough and began "Uhm okay. I think you deserve the truth." I looked into Jai's face and he looked pretty confused. But so adorable. I just wanted to kiss him again. The feelings I had when I was around him were so..I don't know. Those were good feelings. But when I was around Luke I didn't feel anything.

I told Jai about Luke and me last night and that I immediately stopped everything when I thought of Jai.

Jai looked at me. "Please say something." I said. Still no answer. My face expression became even more sad than it already was and I said "Jai. You need to now that I didn't feel a thing when Luke kissed me. But when you kiss me. wow, that's amazing." He still looked at me and didn't say anything.

"See Holly, when Luke told me that he wants you.. I was so down. At first you were 'just' a friend of mine. Then my best friend. And then I started to love you." he said and my eyes became wide. He loved me?

Jai started to talk again "But the worst thing of all this is... I can't even be mad at you or Luke. I mean none of you knew my feelings. And I can't change yours. And the kiss on the ice. I'm sorry. And that was me kissing you. Not you kissing me. So you or Luke didn't do something wrong."

I couldn't belive what Jai just said. "Jai, didn't you listen to me? The kiss you just gave me on the ice was perfect. And I don't have feelings for Luke, I don't even know why I did all this with him."

Jai tried to smile and so did I. "What's going to happen now?" I asked as I looked into Jai's face. Then I looked down at us and realized that Jai took my hand. Probably when he told me about his feelings. I didn't push his hand away. I liked it that way.

Hope you liked it :)

p.s I dedicated this chapter to elifpayne because she is so amazing and voted for every chapter! Thank you! :) xx