Chapter 14 - I need you

When Jai and I came home in the evening we were pretty tired. I jumped under the shower and hurried up. I just wanted to go to bed. When I came out of the shower I saw that I forgot my towel. Why did I always forget my stuff that I need after a shower? That was so typical for me.

"JAI!" I yelled and waited for an answer. A few seconds later someone knocked on the door. "Are you in here?" Jai asked. "Yes! I forgot my towel! Could you please get me one?" I heard Jai laughing on the floor. I needed to laugh too. "Please hurry up!" I yelled after him but I wasn't sure if he heard it. 

I waited in the shower and a few minutes later someone opened the door. I pushed away the shower curtain a bit to see it was Jai. He handed me the towel and giggled "Something else you've missed?" "ha ha ha, no." I said sarcastically. "Are you gonna watch me now or..?" I asked Jai who still was in the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. "Uhm, I don't think I want to leave. Maybe you notice that you forgot something else." I giggled and said "Jai, I'm tired." But it was too late, he opened the shower curtain and I saw his clothes all over the floor. "You're really fast in undressing yourself." I giggled as he came in. He closed the shower curtain and let the water run all over our skin. He looked down at my naked body before he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. His mouth was close to mine and he breathed at my lips. I must admit that turned me on a little bit. 

Jai looked at my mouth, then in my eyes. He brought his lips closer to mine and was just about to kiss me when I kissed his cheek. "You tease." he giggled before I kissed him. His tongue brushed against my lower lip begging for entrance. I let him in and his tongue dances with mine. His hands travelled all over my back before he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pressed me against the wall. 

The floor was really slippy so we needed to be careful. I pulled back from another kiss and whispered "Jai, there are other people who need to use this bathroom now." He giggled and said "Well, now we're using the bathroom." I shook my head and chuckled before I gave him another kiss. In that moment we got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "It's Beau. I need to use the bath." I giggled again and said to Jai "See." 

We quickly got out of the shower and noticed that Jai had no towel. "Hurry up, Holly." Beau said and I told him to wait a minute. "Let's use the towel together and when Beau asks us what we're doing you pretend to give me a blow job." Jai laughed and I squeezed his chest. "Bad idea." I mumbled. We ended up like that: Jai quickly dried himself up a bit with my towel before he got back in his clothes and I used my towel before I grabbed my clothes. We opened the door and before Beau could say something we ran into my room.

I closed the door behind me and started laughing "Oh god. Beau's face expression. Priceless." Jai nodded and laughed with me. While Jai went to his room to get other clothes I got dressed myself.

A while later we were lying in bed. Jai had his arms wrapped around me and I whispered "Thank you, the day was amazing."

"No problem, I'm glad you liked it."

I smiled and nodded. I thought of my mom and my call and my smile disappeared. "What's wrong?" Jai asked as he stroked my hair. "I just thought of my grandma. Mom and I guess she..."

"Shh." Jai interrupted me and kissed my cheek. "You'll see her before that happens."

I tried to smile and said "Do you think I should fly home for a week?"

"I would do that when your mom tells you that your grandma feels worse. If you fly now...I don't know. I guess your grandma would give up fighting against her cancer because she thinks there's no chance to get better, I mean you even said 'good bye' to her then."

I nodded, Jai was right. "Would you fly with me then?"

"Of course, if you want me to."

"I want you to. I want you to be with me. Please don't leave me."

Jai tried to smile and kissed me before we fell asleep.

That night I had a weird dream: My mom woke me up with a call, she said that my grandma feels worse and that the doctor said she would die soon. I cried a lot on the phone but Jai didn't wake up. I decided to go into the kitchen and my mom cheered me up but I still cried the whole time though. We talked to each other for about one hour. I told mom that Jai and I would fly home for a week so that I could talk to my grandma. Mom agreed with that, she said she would organize two flight tickets for Thursday. That was in two days. 

I didn't wake up Jai to tell him when I went back to bed. I fell asleep but I was crying the whole time. I didn't want to loose my grandma. She was always there for me and she always helped me or talked to me when I had a problem or when I just needed someone to listen to me.

The next morning I woke up and thought of the dream. But when I went into the bathroom I saw that my eyes were all red and puffy. I cried. Maybe because of the dream. I looked on my phone and saw a message from mom "See you in two days. I'll tell Gina to get you the tickets. Already ordered them. Love you xx"

So my dream wasn't even a dream. It was reality. I started to cry a bit again as I realized my grandma is going to die. I went back to my room and closed the door behind me. Jai sat on the bed but when he realized I was crying he jumped up and hugged me "Shh. What happened?"

"Don't let me go now." I cried in his shoulder. He nodded and hugged me even tighter.

Hope you liked it! :-)

Please share/ vote/ comment/ become a fan xx