Chapter 23 - Jai stays stubborn

"Your shirt is bloody." I whispered while throwing away the bloody tissues I cleaned Luke's face with. He looked horrible. Because of Jai. Actually it was my fault but Jai did that to his nose. 

"I know." he said and pulled his shirt over his head. In that moment Jai walked by. He took a short look into the bathroom and said "Oh, you're going to fuck now? have fun. But Luke, be careful, she's a bitch who's going to break your heart."

"Okay that's enough. SHIUT THE F*UCK UP OKAY?!" Luke yelled and was about to attack Jai. I hold him back and said "He's not worth it." 

Jai went away and Luke and I went into his room where Beau was waiting for us. "What are you going to do now?" Beau asked us. We had no idea. I still loved Jai. But I loved Luke too.

"You know that I love you. Maybe we could.."

"I'm sorry but firstly it's too early and secondly I still love Jai."

"But I thought you love me too?"

"I do.. but." I couldn't finish this sentence because I simply didn't know what to say. I was waiting for someone else to say something.

"Luke, please wait with that." Beau said.

"I'm always waiting. It's always Jai who comes first. He's not even older than me, tho he gets all the girls that I love, he he.." 

I wanted to hug Luke but he pushed me away, not as hard as Jai had pushed me. Luke told me and Beau to go. 

"Great, now he really hates me." I mumbled.

"Even if the whole population would hate you, I wouldn't. You're my sister. Okay?"

"Okay."

Beau hugged me and I went to bed. It was about 4 PM but I didn't know what to do. Beau went back to Luke's room.

A few hours later I had a knock on the door. "Yeah?"

Luke came in and closed the door behind him. "Did I wake you up?"

"No"

"Listen, I'm so sorry. But you can't understand me."

"Sh, it's okay."

"No, nothing's okay. Jai hates you and that's my fault-"

"I was the one cheating on my boyfriend, not you."

"Yeah but. I should have said no."

"It's too late now anyways."

"Yeah.."

"Are you alright?" Luke whispered as he lifted up my chin. I shook my head. Nothing was fine. Luke hugged me and told me everything was going to be fine. I didn't believe him. I guessed not even Luke himself believed that.

"We need to get Jai to talk to you." Luke whispered and I nodded.

The days passed by and something has changed. Jai stopped insulting me. He was now only ignoring me. Gina didn't really notice that Jai ignored me, she didn't notice anything. She still thought we were a happy couple with no problems. I was happy about that. I didn't want her to think I'm a bitch.

About two weeks later I thought it was time to convince Jai that talking to me would make everything better. The last two weeks were horrible even though I got closer to Beau. He's my best friend now and he was the reason that I didn't fly back home to the UK. Luke was a good friend too and there wasn't even something awkward between us. It was like we've never kissed or had sex.

Anyways, on that day Beau, Luke and Gina were out, in the cinema or whatever. Jai thought I would be going out with them but I wasn't. It was a Friday and at around 5 PM they left us alone. About one hour later I finally managed to knock on Jai's door.

He got up and opened it. "I thought you'd be away with the others." he said as cold as he could. It hurt me so much.

"I need to talk to you."

"Yeah, but the only problem is, I don't think talking is necessary. I'm done with you. Please go now." He was about to close the door but I just stepped in.

"Jai plase." I had a begging tone in my voice. He still couldn't resist that voice. He let me come in.

"You have 2 minutes, no wait, 1 minute."

"Okay, Jai, I'm so sorry. I should have told you about my feelings for Luke. I love both of you but I love you way more. I know it must be really awkward for you to know that. And our little argument was no reason that would have allowed me to cheat on you. I was dumb. I hate myself for that. Jai, please, I love you so much. And I know you still love me too. Can't you remeber all the things we did together? The day we went ice skating and we had our first kiss? Jai I can only say how sorry I am and how dumb I was. I learned my lesson and if I could I would go back to the day it happened and just don't do it. Please forgive me." I had tears in my eyes but I didn't know what Jai thought. His face expression told me nothing. 

He got up and opened the door. "Go." he said. I got up and walked towards the door. Next to Jai I stopped and looked into his eyes. A tear ran down my cheek as I whispered "I love you." Jai looked away until I was gone, then he closed the door again.