Chapter 11 - Jai's a cutie

I stopped hugging Luke and he left me and Jai alone. I told Jai that I only hugged him because of the things he said. Jai understood immediately and hugged me "Sorry." he whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my skin and I whispred "Never mind." He pulled back and leaned in for a kiss. I gave him one and we smiled.

"Sooo, you came to do your  homework with me?" I giggled but he shoke his head "no, no, no. I wanted to see if YOU are doing your homework." He chuckled and we sat down on my bed. We did our homework.

Then I took a shower. When I came out of it I realized that I forgot my clothes in my room. "Great" I thought to myself. I wrapped the towel tightly around me and hushed into my room. Luckily there was no one on the hallway. I closed the door behind me and just wanted to threw my towel in the corner when I saw Jai was still sitting on my bed. I blushed really hard, I was standing in front of Jai with nothing on except the towel, but it was only covering my back. I quickly wrapped it around me again and Jai giggled "Just throw it away. It's too late now anyway." He stood up and put his arms around my waist, he started to kiss me softly and his hands travelled all over my back. One of his hands started to go up to my head, he messed up my wet hair. I pulled back and said "Can I get dressed now?"

He giggled and said "Just do it. I already saw you naked anyways." I gently pushed him away a bit and mumbled "you're so silly, Jai." He chuckled again and said "uhmm, if I think about it again...Uhh, no. I don't think you can get dressed." I looked at him and my look told him how silly he was.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me again. I smiled through the kiss and he pulled back, he then started to kiss my neck while he stumbled backwards. We let us fall on the bed and he moved away his shirt. I unbuttoned his pants and he threw away my towel. He started to kiss my lips again and I removed his boxers. Before we continued I quickly got up to lock my room. I came back to Jai and he started kissing me again. "Are you sure?" he whispered and I nodded. I felt something entering my pussy and it was a bit painful at first. He noticed that and stopped kissing me. "Are you okay?" he asked and I heard how worried he was. He was so cute. I nodded again and mumbled "Just keep going." He got in and out of me, at first slowly but he went faster after I told him to.

About half an hour later he got out of me and fell next to me. "I love you so much." he whispered before he kissed my cheek. "I love you too Jai." I smiled. We fell asleep in each others arms.

In the middle of the night I woke up.

It's a bit short but I wanted to upload another one today because the last chapter was a bit boring! I hope you like it! :)

Please vote/ comment/ share/ become a fan

-Thanks you! xx