Chapter 30

Okay guys, first things first! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking sorry for not updating in such a long time but I was on holiday and after that I felt like crap! (I still feel like crap tho. I tried to stop something and it worked out quite good but as soon as I came back home I started again. It's really hard for me and ugh, what am I even talking about, you probably don't care anyways.) Okay so again SORRYYYYYY!

"Mrs. Brooks, time to get up." someone said again, I slowly opened my eyes to see a doctor. I've talked to him before. His name was Doctor Kenny. "Holly, are you alright?" he asked while helping me up. I realized I've been sleeping on some very unfomfortable chairs. "I don't know, where is Luke? Is he...?" I asked Doctor Kenny. 

Suddenly I saw Beau and Luke coming towards us. I jumped up and directly into Luke's arms. "Ouch, be careful with my stomach please." I let go off him and he pulled up his shirt a bit, there was a scar, not a real big one but a scar to remind everyone who looked at his stomach that this happened to him. "Sorry." I mumbled. Luke pulled me in for another hug. "You really scared me." I whispered into Luke's neck. 

I heard someone clearing his throat behind us and turned around to see Jai. "If I wouldn't know better, I'd think she was your girlfriend." He laughed and hugged his brother. "Don't do that again, Luke, never!" he said before he came back to stand by my side. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked and Doctor Kenny joined our little 'circle' on the floor. "About 5 hours, I don't really know when you fell asleep." I remembered my horrible dream. It was about... about us. About our life's without Luke.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, he must have seen the sadness in my eyes. "Are you disappointed because I survived this operation?" he tried to joke but I couldn't really laugh. "No." I mumbled and hugged him again. "Tell me later." he whispered in my ear so no one else could understand. Luke knew that something was on my mind. And I knew that he wouldn't leave me alone until I would have told him.

"Holly, I need to talk to you for a second." Jai winked at me. I said good bye to Luke and told him I would visit him later. Jai and I went back to his car. "I actually didn't want to tell you this.. but things went a bit differently so i'll tell you anyways now. When you tried to call me a few days ago and I was almost ignoring you, I was actually planning a little surprise for you. But then as I said, things were different. So sorry, for not telling you earlier and having secrets." I smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love you. I feel like we haven't had much time for each other the last few days." Jai nodded in agreement and kissed me again "I think we should change that now." He winked at me and we drove home.

About two hours later Jai's sweaty body was pressed against mine. We were moaning in the darkness while he was slowly getting out of me. We were laying there for a little while before I stood up. "Where are you going?" Jai complained and tried to pull me back. "I promised Luke to visit him." Jai stood up and came closer. Really close, I walked backwards and before I noticed how many steps I've already made my back was pressed against the wall and Jai's body against me from the front. "Luke can wait, don't you think so? Because it was me who had to wait all the time the last days."

Jai kissed me passionately and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and pressed me against the wall. "Don't do this to me." I groaned. "What?" Jai's breath brushed against my lips. "Keep on turning me on when you know I have to go." Jai grinned cheekily and continued kissing me. 

All of sudden my phone started buzzing. I could literally feel Jai rolling his eyes as he let me down. I quickly grabbed a shirt to pull it over and answered my phone. "Did you forget me?" I heard Luke's voice. "No, but you know this creepy boy who claims to be your brother? He wasn't letting me go." Jai pushed me a bit and got dressed. He knew that I would go now, no matter what he would have done. "Yeah, I know this creepo. Say hi to him. Soooo, are you coming now or?" I grabbed my pants and tried to get in them and not letting the phone fall on the floor at the same time. "I'm already on my way." I said and was about to hang up before I heard Luke saying "I can't wait."

I put my phone away and jumped into Jai's arms. "Luke says hi. And I say bye. I think I'll be back in a couple of hours." Jai kissed me and said "I already miss you, sweety." He let me down and drove me to the hospital. I jumped out of the car and almost ran into the hospital.

"You seem to be in a really good mood, Holly." someone said. I turned around and saw Doctor Kenny. "I actually am." I smiled and was about to walk away. Doctor Kenny grabbed my wrist and pulled me a bit closer. "But you didn't seem like that earlier this day." he whispered. I shook my head and tried not to remember my dream. "No, I was alright and I still am. See you." I said and walked away quickly. 

"Lukeyyyy!" I smiled while walking into his room. "Hey, beautiful." Luke said and switched off the TV. I sat down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I don't want any details okay" Luke said and confused me. "What the hell do you mean?" I laughed and Luke raised his eyebrows. "I know what you and Jai did, so please." I blushed and said. "Oh, okay. You're a creepy mindreader." Luke laughed. "How are you?" I asked and became serious again. "I'm alright" Luke said and smiled. This time he wasn't even lying. I smiled and hugged him.

"Are you tired?" He asked but before I could even answer I let my shoes fall on the ground and Luke cuddled me into the blanket. "Yeah, me too." He smiled and whispered while turning out the lights. He kissed my head and whispered a sweet good night in my ears. The next thing I remember is falling asleep in Luke's arms. 

"Shhh!!! Calm the fuck down Jai!" I heard Luke whispering with an angry tone while I woke up. I pretended to be still asleep and listened to Jai and Luke. "No, I'm not going to calm the fuck down, Luke! What the hell is this?" Jai sounded so angry, what was going on?

"She just didn't want me to be alone? What for god's sake is so wrong about that?" I felt Luke's heartbeat going faster with every second that he got more angry and I felt how he tried to stay calm.

"The thing that annoys me is that you're sharing a bed with MY girlfriend. Why don't you give up on her? You tried to get her once and all you did was making me sad and the worst is you made her sad as well!"

"Man, calm down. I'm not trying to 'steal' Holly! We are friends okay, we're siblings!  And we love each other. Maybe not in the way that you love each other but Jai. Trust us, nothing happened!"

"How can I be so sure?"

"Jai! I just had an operation, dude, do you really think I could do it? And besides that, do you really think I don't remember what I did to you and do you seriously think I would do it again?"

"I don't know okay. I really don't know. And I'm fucking sorry but I don't know what Holly wants."

"What do you mean?"

"She loves both of us. I just want to know if our relationship has even a chance anymore or if it's just something for her to satisfy her needs as long as you can't give it to her."

"Please stop talking about her like she was some kind of slut who would do that!"

"Again. fuck." Jai said and sounded disappointed.

"What?"

"You proved it again."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you understand Holly. Better than I do, way better. You notice when she's feeling sad, you always know what she wants and needs. And you know exactly how she really is. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. I don't even trust her. At least that's what you're probably thinking after this conversation."

"I .. I didn't notice. But Jai.. you're a good boyfriend."

"I'm not. I'm gone now." Jai said and seconds later I heard someone slamming a door. "You can stop pretending now, Holly." Luke said. How did he know?

Was Jai right? Did Luke really know more about me than he did? I opened my eyes and stared at Luke. "I would talk to him now." Luke said and looked at the door. I stood up and ran after Jai. When I finally had him he turned around. I wanted to kiss him but he stepped back. "I need to talk to you, Holly." Jai said sounding completely serious. "I can't do this anymore. You don't deserve this and I don't deserve you. It's over." he said and turned around. 

Before I could realize what he just said he was already gone. I started to feel empty.