Chapter 25 - I've missed you

I waited in my room, directly in front of my door. I let the whole conersation between Jai and Luke happen again in my head. Jai was going to talk to me! I was so happy.

Then someone knocked on the door. "Hey it's Jai. Can I please talk to you?" 

I smiled so hard and I was about to open the door. But then a thing popped onto my mind. Luke. He did so much for me. He loved me. He was the only one - apart from Beau- who was there for me the last weeks. HE was the one who cared about me. HE was the one who deserved me the most. HE was the person I should have been in love with. 

I decided not to let Jai in. He knocked again. "Holly, I know you're in here. Please open the door."

I thought about it but I was unsure. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Luke. "Can't do this. :'("

"Why????? " -Luke

"I remembered what you did for me and it wouldn't be right to go back to Jai." - Holly

"Uhm? Where is the Holly who went crazy fro Jai? Where is she?" -Luke

"Please don't be silly. I'm dead serious" - Holly

"Let him in and talk to him! Everything will be alright! :)" - Luke

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Jai looked so perfect. His hair was a bit messy, his eyes stared into mine. 

"Thank you." he tried to smile as he came in. I saw Luke sitting on the stairs, he was watching us. Or at least trying to hear us. Jai closed the door behind him and grabbed my hands. He sighed.

"You saw me today, right?"

I nodded and looked at the ground, I was hurt.

"I need to admit that I just wanted to forget you. I don't even like that girl. But I couldn't stand thinking of you anymore. You hurt me so much but I still love you."

I was still looking at the ground but I heard every word he said. I heard it every time he changed the tone. I could hear something in his voice. It was telling me that he was serious as never before. And his voice told me something else. He was scared.

What was he scared of?

"Please look at me." Jai said while he lifted my chin up. I missed his hands on me. I missed his lips on mine. I missed his love. I missed him. 

"I miss you so much. And after you've talked to me when we were alone I thought about your words. You said you hated yourself. Don't hate yourself. No one hates you. I was really scared at first. I tried to find a meaning for your words. I had like a million different ways to interpret the stuff you said to me."

"Jai?"

"Yes?"

"What is this? Are you trying to forgive me or are you just here to tell me that you're going to kiss a lot of girl that you don't like in the future. Just to forget me?"

"I'm here to forgive you and to apologize."

There was an awkward silence between us.

"What now?" I whispered while I was looking at Jai's and mine's hands. He interwined our fingers. I looked back into Jai's face. He was just staring at me. It looked like he was searching something on me. He looked up and down at me before he suddenly pulled me closer. His hands stopped holding mine and travelled to my waist. 

I was getting really excited. Something was about to happen but I didn't know what. "J-Jai?" I whispered as Jai's lips came closer to mine.

Finally our lips touched. It was an amazing feeling. The fireworks that I haven't felt for so long were finally back. I wrapped my arms around Jai's neck and he pressed me against his body. His kiss was so soft but greedy tho. 

He let go of my lips for a second and whispered "I've missed this so much."

He started kissing me again, this time it was a rough kiss. His hands made their way from my waist to my butt while I was running my hands through his hair. Jai lifted me up and pressed me against the door. With my eyes closed and still kissing Jai I tried to lock the door. It worked out and Jai stumbled to my bed. 

We let us fall down on it and I ripped off Jai's shirt. I wanted him so badly. He pulled my shirt over my head and took a quick glimpse at my bra. It was one with butterflies and flowers. Jai couldn't help but giggle a bit. 

Jai's hands were all over my body while I unbuttoned his jeans. We both couldn't wait anymore. I quickly got out of my sweatpants and threw them away. Jai giggled again and I knew why. I was wearing matching underwear. That meant more butterflies and flowers. I chuckled with him before he kissed me again. 

I rolled on top of him and kissed his neck. But Jai rolled back on top of me. We did that a few more times and ended up falling from the bed. We layed on the floor and laughed a bit. I missed messing around with Jai. I just missed everything.

"I want you now!" Jai whispered in my ear. His hot breath on my naked skin got me goosebumps. I took off his boxers and he took off my panties. 

Jai layed on top of me and slip inside of me. I moaned a bit before Jai kissed me again. He moved back and forth inside of me. Soon he went faster. I missed all this. 

After a while Jai slid out of me again and rolled next to me. "You can't imagine how much I missed you." I whispered before I turned around to lay on my stomach. Jai was still laying on his back and I came closer to him. I rested my head on his bare chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was going really fast.

"I hope you didn't miss me only because of this."

"No. I missed everything."

"Yeah, me too." I heard that Jai was smiling while saying this. He kissed my head and grabbed a blanket from the bed. We were too lazy to go back to bed so we just stayed on the floor. He wrapped the blanket around us and I closed my eyes.