Chapter 7 - Another mistake

I didn't close my eyes. I thought about Jai's words "I'm glad you didn't kiss him." Why was he glad? Did he think Luke isn't good for me? Was he jealous? I didn't know. That kept me awake.

Jai already fell asleep when suddenly my door got opened. The light from the hallway lighted up my room a little bit and I saw Luke standing there. I gently got up and tried not to wake Jai up.

I walked toward Luke and just wanted to ask him what the hell he was doing in my room. Again. But all of sudden Luke pressed his lips on mine. I immediately pushed him back and slapped him. It was really loud but I turned around to see that Jai was still sleeping.

I looked back to Luke and he held his cheek in pain. Something inside of me made me want to kiss him. It was like being high -I've never been high, but I guess it feels like that.- it was a bit like during our first kiss. Something inside of me said that kissing him felt good.

I couldn't keep myself anymore and kissed Luke. He seemed to be surprised. I mean, at first I slapped him and then I kissed him again. That didn't make sense. Anyways, Luke then started to kiss me back. It got more and more intensive and his tongue begged for entrance. I let it in and pushed Luke out of my bedroom. I closed the door and for that I pulled back from the kiss. I wanted to make it in silence, everyone apart from Luke and me was sleeping.

When I turned my head to Luke again he immediately started to kiss me again. We stumbled into his bedroom and he closed the door behing us, not letting go of my lips. He pulled my shirt over my head. He didn't wear a shirt for sleeping, only his boxers. Less work for me.

He pushed me onto his bed and climbed on top of me. I already threw my bra away and he started to place little kisses all over my body. He started on my lips and travelled down to my stomach, kissing my neck and breasts. He was really gentle and I loved the way he touched me all over my body.

But then I ruined everything. The thought of Jai got into my head again and I immediately felt uncomfortable doing this with Luke. What was wrong with me? Did I love Jai? Why couldn't I just  have my fun with Luke? I mean, he wants my body and I want his.

Luke noticed I concentrated on something different and he stopped kissing me. "What's wrong?" he whispered. I shook my head and pushed Luke down from me, I got up and mumbled "Sorry." Then I grabbed a shirt, pulled it over and went out of his room.

I went back to Jai and gently suitted myself under his arm. I wasn't gentle enough. He woke up and saw something shining on my face. A small tear. "What's wrong?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

I stroked the tear away and said "Nothing, I just went to the bathroom." he looked down at me, trying to see me in the darkness. "Then why are you crying and why are you wearing Luke's shirt?"

Shit. I grabbed Luke's shirt he wore today instead of mine.

Hope you like it :) Please vote/ comment/ share and become a fan! Thank you! xx