Chapter 4 - My first day at Penola

The next morning Jai woke me up with a yummy breakfast. Then I realized it was Monday. And my first day at Penola. Immediately millions of thoughts made my head hurt. Would the people be nice?

I always used to worry about a lot of things. That was one of my bad habbits. But on that day Jai helped me to forget them.

"Are you excited?" he asked me as we both sat on my bed and ate that delicious breakfast he made us. I smiled weakily and nodded. He told me everyone would be nice, because I'm so lovely. Such a prince charming. I guess I blushed as he told me that. I think that because he had such a cute a cheeky smile, I don't know it just made me felt like he noticed me blushing.

"Did Luke calm down a bit from his 'I'm so amazing, lick my ass' trip?" I asked Jai and we both laughed at how I called it. Jai nodded a bit and said "I think so. Who knows what he had for problems yesterday." I giggled and I got ready. Jai left and cleaned up the dishes. I could have got really used to Jai doing all this for me. He was so nice and kind. I loved him for that.

As we arrived at Penola -Jai took me with him, of course- everyone looked at us. I heard some people whispering something like "Oh, is she new?" and all that stuff. I didn't start my exchange year when a new school year started, I just did it when half of a school year was over.

Jai showed me the way to the room of the secretary and waited for me as I went in to get my schedule. Jai and I realized that we're having many subjects together but my first lesson that day was math. Without Jai. He noticed that I got a bit nervous when we realized that. At first I was mostly shy when I met new people, I need to know if I can trust them to be myself. I trusted Jai. That was why I could be myself around him. And I guess he knew that.

He smiled at me and said "I'll pick you up after math, we're having biology together after that." I smiled and nodded.

He then showed me the way to my math class. It was good that Jai showed me all the ways. I would have probably felt uncomfortable asking someone. I wasn't really shy but I just didn't like talking to people I have never seen before. But that was one of the goals of my exchange year, stopping that feeling.

Anyways. I front of my math class Jai quickly said good bye. the classes would start in a minute and he wasn't at his. He gave me quick kiss on the cheek and I blushed. "See you later." He smiled and I weakily smiled back before I went in.

I was so glad when math was over. I was actually a really good student but math has always been a bit more difficult to me. AND guess who was in my math class? Right, Luke. And guess where he sat? Right, next to me. I actually didn't have a problem with Luke but I didn't know if he was as stupid as yesterday.

He talked to me the whole math class. At first he said sorry for yesterday. Then we just had a laugh and talked a bit. Luke was really nice..when he isn't that flirty.

I went out of the classroom and saw Jai standing there. "Did you run or why are you already here?" I laughed and he smiled "I hurried up. And now TO BIOLOGY!" he yelled the last two words and made like a superhero move with one of his arms directing to the biology room. We both laughed and went to biology.

Jai and I sat next to each other in the back of the room and quietly talked through the whole lesson. We had a few laughs and it was hard not to burst out in laughing.

After biology we had art together. We went there and our first project was making portraits of each other. We were allowed to make each other ugly and draw each other pimples and all that stuff. I did a portrait of Jai and he did one of me. We stared at each other and then started to draw. I looked at him, again and again and realized how good-looking he was. I made his wonderful nose way too big.

His beautiful eyes. I stared into them before I painted them. One was bigger and one was smaller. He looked so stupid. I laughed at my picture and stared at Jai again after that. Now it was time for his beautiful and kissable lips. I bit my lip by the thought of kissing him. I needed to stop thinking about that. I made his lips now. Really, really big and I laughed again.

At the end of the double art lesson we showed each other our pictures and Jai and I couldn't keep ourselves. We laughed so hard that the teacher needed to throw us out of class. On the hallway we bursted out in laughing again.

There were a few more lessons before Jai and I got home...

I hope you like it :)

share/ vote/ become a fan/ comment xx