Chapter 3 - A flirty Luke

The next morning I woke up and saw that I layed in Jai's arms. Oh god, my first night here and I was already sharing my bed with a boy I only knew from youtube. That was kinda funny and I giggled a little bit. Jai woke up from that and I whispered a little 'sorry'

He smiled and said that wasn't a problem. "Sorry, that I've been sleeping here and not in my room but you said I should stay." He chuckled and I remembered myself of something. Shit, I always talk in sleep. I must have begged him to stay, how embarrassing.

"Oh, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or something." I said but he just smiled and said I didn't. I added "But thank you, normally I can't sleep in the first night when I'm not home." He smiled and whispered "No problem."

We got up and made ourselves breakfast. It was a Sunday. Tomorrow would be my first day at my new school. Penola. But I stopped thinking about that as Luke, with a really good mood I guessed, joined Jai and me in the kitchen. He went in and squeezed my bum, he winked and asked "How are you today, honey?" I was surprised by how rude Luke was. He didn't even know me for half a day but he already treated me like HIS sex object. Actually I wasn't like that. I mean not letting anyone touch me but what Luke did was just.. I don't know. So I just replied "I'm good but you won't be anymore if you do this again because then my hand will meet your cheek. And my hand won't be gently, okay?!" I gave him a  fake smile.

Jai noticed what Luke did and told him to piss off. That was cute. "Thanks." I said to him but he just smiled. Luke left the kitchen and as he walked by me, he came close and put his arm around my waist for a short time and whispered "I bet you can't hurt a fly." Well he was kinda right with that but I got a bit angry. I tried to calm myself down. I just ignored Luke and went to Jai.

"I'm sorry for the behaviour of my brother, actually he isn't like that." Jai said but I just smiled and said "Well, I guess I have enough time here to find that out." Jai smiled too and we ate something for breakfast before we went to his room.

I hope you like it :)And I'll try to make the next Chapters longer. This one's really short. :/

And since this FF hasn't so many reads could you share it please? That would mean a lot! Thank you! :) xx