Chapter 5 - Why Luke, why?

The next days passed by and everyday Luke got a bigger riddle to me. One day he was so nice but the next day he was the same idiot like on my first day.

I asked Jai if he could talk to him and ask him why he was doing all that. It was already Saturday again and I layed in my bed really long. I thought about Jai and Luke. Jai and me were really good friends. He was actually my only friend there. But that didn't matter to me because Jai was the best friend I've ever had. Because of my sleeping problems - I mean, I couldn't fall asleep really good and I had a lot of nightmares. - he spent the most nights in my room, the whole exchange year thing made my nightmares even worse but then they started to get less and less day by day. Jai helped me with that a lot. When I couldn't sleep he sang for me or just sat there talking to me until we both fell asleep.

Anyways, on that morning I stayed in bed really long until Jai came in. He told me that he talked to Luke and that Luke said he would be normal to me now. "Thank you." I smiled at Jai and he said "No problem, Holly. I'm out with James today. What are you gonna do?" I thought about it for a while and then I said "Uhm, I'll just have a lazy day. Maybe we can do something together tomorrow?" He smiled and nodded before he left my room. I got up and heard Jai yelling "Bye!" before he slammed the front door.

I went for a shower, dyed my hair and got dressed. Then I went into the kitchen. I was just about to make myself some breakfast when Luke came in. "Morning." I smiled and he smiled back, grabbing my wrist and taking me to his room. We were probably alone at home and I yelled "LUKE? What are you doing??"

As we arrived in his room he let go of me and closed the door behing us. "Sit down, please." he said with a slight of begging in his voice. I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me. It was a little bit too close I guessed so I pushed myself a little bit away from him. "What's the matter?" I said a bit angrily. Luke came closer one more time and whispered. "See Holly. I don't know. I just can't control myself around you. I barely know you but I want you so bad." I was a little bit shocked by that and got up. "What?" I asked.

Luke nodded and said "You understood that right." He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His head came closer. His hot breath came directly in my face. That turned me on a little bit. I didn't know what to do. I looked at his lips, he bit his lower lip, they were at least as kissable as Jai's. Wait... Jai. Why am I thinking of him? Why does this with Luke feel so wrong when I think of Jai? Millions of thoughts were in my head but as Luke pressed his lips on mine they were all gone. Except the thought of Jai. I didn't love Luke. And he didn't love me, he just told me he wants me. I need to go. NOW!

I pushed Luke aways and quickly ran out of the room. I didn't know how to feel about the kiss. It was so good on the one side but it felt so wrong when I thought of Jai. Was Jai more than my best friend? We shared my bed. We shared ice cream, food, everything...

I hope you like it :)

Please share

vote

comment

and become a fan! Thank you! xx