The Mistake

In the middle of the night, you woke up like you felt like you were going to be sick. You carefully took Fred's arms off of you and ran into the bathroom. You didn't have time to turn the light on before you threw up in the toilet. You heard someone walk in behind you and then they turned on the light. The smell of Fred's candle followed the person walking into the room. 'Freddie?' you said turning your head. 'It's ok, I'm here' he said softly to you. He kneeled down behind you and pulled your hair back out of your face. After he tied it up, he started to rub your back. 'Are you ok?' he whispered in your ear. You nodded lightly before trying to stand up. Fred stooped you and then picked you put, bridal style. 'What boyfriend would I be if I made you walk?' he explained while smiling.

He took you back to his room and placed you on his bed. He laid down and then you got back into the same position you were in before, but this time it was so much more uncomfortable. You kept moving and eventually Fred said something about it, but also trying to make it a joke. 'Do you have worms or something?' he said while laughing. You didn't laugh. You rolled onto your side and grabbed your stomach. You grunted in pain, which made Fred worried and he put his arm on you. 'Y/n, do you want me to get my mum?' he sounded panicked and Fred didn't panic over a lot. You didn't answer him so he ran out and went to get Molly. 

Molly came running over to you. 'Y/n, honey, what's the matter?' she grabbed your hand and you squeezed it in pain. You knew that if you opened your mouth to speak you would scream, and you didn't want to wake the entire house. You grabbed a pillow and covered your face with it because you didn't know how much longer you could go, without yelling. 'Fred what potion did you give her?!' Fred got up and started frantically looking for his potions book. He had a tab on a few different pages. He made a note of the ones that he made and the ones he wanted to make. He grabbed that list and then ran over the the potion bottles on the side, that were stacked on the shelf. 'Oh no... Y/n I am so sorry' his voice broke as he spoke. 'What was it Fred?!' Molly yelled ay him. 'I-it was the Animagus potion...'

'HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?!' Molly yelled at him. Fred was almost crying as he watched you trying not to scream. A few seconds later Arthur walked into Fred's room, confused to why Molly was yelling at 2am. 'What's going on?' he exclaimed frustrated, then he looked at you and saw what was happening. 'YOUR SON IS WHATS GOING ON!' she yelled again. Fred explained what he did and then Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and George also walked in to the room. You tried to look over and you saw that Fred was crying. You also saw that everyone else was awake so you felt ok to start screaming.