Molly's calling

NSFW

George leaned down and placed kisses down your neck slowly moving down until he got to the bottom of your stomach where he stopped and looked up at you for approval. You smiled and he sit your trousers down your legs and threw them on the floor before coming back up to your face and kissing your lips again. Your hands moved from the back of his neck to his chest where you tugged onto his shirt. He smiled into your kiss before pulling back and ripping off his shirt. He threw it to the ground and came back down to you, kissing you yet again but more aggressively this time. Before you knew it, your shirt was on the floor as well as his pants, both kissing each other completely naked before he stood over you and smirked before moving down to your (you know where). He looked up a final time and said 'you sure?' You rolled your eyes and thrusted yourself at him making him laugh, getting the idea. 

He moved his finger against your hole before circling it slowly, watching your faecal expression change before he pushed it inside of you. You inhaled deeply as he did, making him smile. He pulled it in and out slowly before you grabbed his head and pushed in down there. He removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue and lips. You grabbed his hair and pulled it as you tried to hide your moans. 'Let me hear it y/n' He said as he pulled out of you before instantly returning to what he was doing. You arched your back as he hit the spot, making him pull out. He moved his face back up to you as he started to kiss you again. He moved his lips to your ear, whispering praises to you as you kissed his neck, feeling his hard dick on your inner thigh. You grabbed it with your free hand, taking him by surprise allowing him to inhale sharply. You breathed down his neck as and clutched it. 

You heard Molly calling your name from the kitchen and you panicked a little before George quickly stood up, helping you dress yourself quickly before dressing himself. He leaned over your shoulder and whispered in your ear 'deal with that and then you know where to find me'. He smirked as he unlocked and left the room, quickly running upstairs before anyone saw him. You slowly walked into the kitchen, a little in shock from what had just happened and went and sat next to Molly who was sitting at the table. As you sat, she placed a hand on your leg and asked 'How is he?' 

'George?' you asked like you didn't already know. She nodded and you smiled. 'I think that he doesn't want you to see that he's hurting, because deep down I think he is but I think that's why he talks to me. We can relate on that.' That was partly true but it was also the first thing that came to mind. 'Do you- do you think I should change the funeral plans and let him help me? Like how I should of?' You nodded slightly before saying 'I can ask him for you'. She smiled and allowed you to start to make your way upstairs to Georges room.