Where's Freddie!?

'BOMBARDA!' Bellatrix screamed behind you making the walls around you fall close behind you. You were screaming and running to literally save your life. As soon as you knew that you wasn't going to make it you slowed down and transfigured into a bird and flew off again. You heard spells flying behind you as you flew off. While you were flying you looked down and saw Fred. He was fine, but he was duelling a death eater. George came around the corner and started to help him. You smiled down at them when you caught a glimpse of Harry. You flew down to him and then returned to your human form. 

'Harry!' You yelled noticing that he was with Hermione and Ron. Hermione ran over and hugged you tightly. 'Harry, I have your wand.' You said firmly. He and Ron ran over and also hugged you, telling you that Fred was worried after you left. 'I just saw him, he's fine. He was with George.' You explained to Ron as he looked worried. 'Have you seen him? Voldemort?' Harry asked you worried. You shook your head and he nodded. 'Lets fight.' Ron said confidently.

You, Hermione and Ron went to go and find the sword of Gryffindor to kill the snake while Harry went to find Voldemort to end all of this. You searched the entire school but you couldn't find it anywhere! 'I-I'm starting to loose hop guys...' Ron said softly while you hunted through Dumbledore's office. 'SHUT UP AND HELP US LOOK!' Hermione snapped back at him, worried about Harry. Once you knew for a fact it wasn't in there, you also started to worry but you didn't tell them that. You all ran out and started to run down the stairs when you turned and saw the snake following you. You started to run faster and screamed for them to too. Hermione did instantly, but Ron turned around and screamed. Eventually he ran past you both. 

When you got to the bottom of the stairs, there was no where for you to run. You were trapped. You all fell to the floor screaming as the snake raised it's self. As it began to attack you Neville ran around the corner and sliced it's head with the sword of Gryffindor. The snake instantly disappeared and you jumped up and hugged him. 'You saved us Nev!'

You all got up and the school was silent at this point. There was no more fighting. You walked out into the Courtyard to see Harry laying on the floor staring at Voldemort's body, while holding the elder wand. He turned and smiled at you all. Hermione ran over and hugged him, as did you. There was rubble and body's of students and death eaters everywhere. There was only one thing playing on your mind. 'Where's Freddie?'

Everyone stared at you blankly, not knowing. You saw Sirius walk out into the courtyard and towards you. You ran to him and asked 'WHERE'S FREDDIE?!' You grabbed your hands and looked rather sad. 'I- I can take you to him y/n. All of you.' You nodded and your eyes started to water. Ron started to panic because Sirius wouldn't tell you anything. You knew where he was taking you. You were following him but stopped as soon as you got outside the hospital wing...