The Beginning

Everyone was called into the grate hall for an emergency assembly. You were holding Luna and Neville's hand the entire time. When you got there, the long tables that everyone sat on had gone and they made you all stand in your houses. 'Hogwarts's I can assure you, is not under attack or even at a risk of being attacked' Snape started to say at the front on the room. Everyone looked around knowing that was not true. The longer he stood talking the more anxious you became thinking abut your phone call with Fred. Seamus grabbed hold of your empty hand that Luna was once holding. He squeezed it and you smiled at each other. There was a loud bang at the back of the hall, which made you all jump. You all turned and the doors had swung open and Harry, Fred, George, Molly, Remus, Sirius, Ron, Hermione, Percy, Charlie, Bill, Ginny, Arthur and a few other people you recognised but didn't really know walked into the room. 

'FRED!' you screamed as you ran over and hugged him. He had a huge grin on his face. Once you reached him, he picked you up and span you around, while kissing you. You held onto him tightly and whispered 'I'm never leaving you again, I promise beautiful!' You smiled and whispered back 'I was thinking exactly the same thing.' He kissed you again before putting you down and continuing with the reason they came in the first place. 'It seems that you have a bit of a security issue professor.' Harry said in the most sarcastic voice you have ever heard. Snape raised his wand to Harry and all of the students ran to the sides of the room. They started duelling, but Snape wasn't attacking. He was only defending himself before he disappeared. Once he did Harry walked to the front of the room and the students slowly came back to the middle. 

'I know that your all scared, because I am too. We are going to loose people tonight but I sure you all know that. It's time to fight.' Harry said confidently at the front of the room. After he finished his speech, everyone got into their positions. The Slytherins were taken and locked in the dungeons by Remus and most of the mother teachers and adults went outside and started to protect the school. You, Fred and George went around to everyone making sure that they were in their correct positions and once it was almost time, you went up to the astronomy tower an looked out. Fred grabbed your hand and squeezed it. 'I'm scared...' you whispered making him squeeze your hand.

'You ok Freddie?' George said looking at him, as he slowly watched the death eaters arriving on the other side of the bridge. 'Yeah...' he replied softly. 'Me too.' George said sadly. 'Don't leave me.' Fred pulled you into a hug. 'I'm not going anywhere!' All three of you stood and watched as the bubble that the teachers used to protect the school slowly started being destroyed. 'Freddie...if anything happens...I need you know that I love you.' Fred pulled away and pulled you in the eye, but kept his hands on you. 'Please don't talk like your not going to make it, love. I will make sure you do. Nothing is going to happen to you.' Your eyes filled with tears as he pulled you back into a hug.