Blame

'F-Freddie, I-it's n-not y-y-your f-ault...' you just about got the words out. He came over to you and kneeled down. 'Y/n I did this to you. This is all my fault!' You smiled through the pain and said 'b-being a-an a-animagus is c-cool.' He smiled at you trying to look at the bright side. he wiped your tears but there was nothing any of them could do. The only thing any of you could do is wait, and still you didn't know how long for. 

'C-can s-someone s-sing?' you said 'I don't l-like the d-depressing a-a-atmosphere' Everyone smiled and then Fred started to sing to you. He sung, and it soothed you. He sung a depressing song but you didn't mind because you loved Fred's singing. He sung hold on by Chord Overstreet and you closed your eyes. Molly was still holding your hand and the pain was getting more and more barrable. After Fred stopped singing, the Pain had almost completely gone. Your entire body relaxed and then you rolled onto Fred's lap. Your head was on his lap, and you out your hand on his face. It slowly fell though, because you were exhausted. 'Do we call Sirius?' Molly nodded and then Arthur walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later. 'Y/n, you need a lot of sleep but he's coming tomorrow to see you' You nodded and then everyone left you to rest apart from Fred. 

'Y/n, I can't tell you how sorry I am' 'You don't need to be sorry Freddie, I love you and I can forgive you for that. It might help me anyway.' You laughed but Fred started to cry again. You wiped his tears and then fell asleep on his chest. You didn't want to but you couldn't stay awake any longer. 

The next morning you woke up to Fred stroking your head. You moved a little but then he stopped because he thought that he woke you. 'Don't stop' you said but he didn't do it anymore. 'Fred!' you said as you looked up at him. His face was bright red and his eyes were puffy. 'Why have you been crying?' He sat up and tried to hide his face from you. He went to get up but you grabbed his hand and stopped him. 'Freddie?' you said to him softly. 'Y/n I hurt you. I can't forgive myself for that.' He pulled his hand away and walked into the bathroom. You followed him and hugged him from behind as he stood leaning over the sink. 'You could never hurt me Fred.' He turned around and hugged you back. You looked up to him and kissed him and then he whispered in your ear 'I'm so sorry.' You kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his face with your hands 'you have nothing to be sorry for, so please stop saying it.' 

You hung out with Fred some more in your room because your entire body was aching. Eventually, Arthur came into Fred's room and told you that Sirius was here to see you. You stood up, by Fred insisted on carrying you down the stairs. When you got to the bottom, there were no seats to Fred just stood and help you. You told him that he could put him down but he didn't want you to stand because he was scared you would get too tired. 

'It's nice that now there's someone I know like me' Sirius said. You laughed, but Fred looked really disappointed in himself. Once everyone looked away from you, you help his face and kissed him so he smiled.

'Anyway y/n, I'm here because I wanted to know if you would let me teach you a few things about, well you know, before you go back to Hogwarts because I mean, it can be overwhelming and you need to learn how to control it.' You smiled at Sirius because you were happy that he wanted to teach you. You had always admired him for being who he is and now your just like him. 'When do we start?'