Joining The Dark Lord

You walked backwards and grabbed Fred's hand again. You looked at him and he looked back with a reassuring expression. You both looked back and you looked over at Harry. You saw him flinch as Hagrid's beard moved across his face and you let out a small smile. You were looking for his wand and saw that he didn't have one. You knew that you had to someone give him yours. 

'With Potter dead, I'll give you all one chance to join me before I kill you all!' Voldemort yelled as he paced the courtyard. No one moved. You looked at Lucius and Narcissa. They were staring at Draco who was somehow stood behind you. 'Draco....come!' Narcissa said softly to him from the other side of the courtyard. You knew that he didn't want to go because he hesitated for a moment before slowly walking forwards. As he began walking past you, you let go of Fred's hand and grabbed Draco's, stopping him from walking. Draco turned his head and looked at you. 'Stay.' you whispered to him. His eyes filled with tears. He then nodded and went and stood behind you. 

'DRACO, COME!' Lucius yelled, embarrassed that his own son disobeyed the dark lord. Draco said or did nothing. 'Well, I don't want the weak! Anyone else?' Voldemort asked. You looked at Harry again before looking down at your wand, which was in your hand. Fred also then looked down at your wand and then you looked up at each other. 'I'm sorry Freddie...' you said before walking forwards. He grabbed hold of your arm firmly. 'Y/n, what are you doing beautiful?! Your better then that!' You pulled your arm away and kept walking forwards. Fred's heart was broken into a thousand pieces. 'If I die tonight y/n it's on you and your stupid team!' he yelled as you walked over to Voldemort.

You watched Harry as you walked over to him. As Voldemort hugged you, Harry opened his eyes and you nodded at each other. As Voldemort released from the hug, Harry jumped out of Hagrid's arms and you threw your wand at him. 'STUPEFY!' Harry yelled at Voldemort before running. Before Voldemort had a chance to react, you transfigured yourself into the white bird and few off towards the castle. 

As you looked down you saw Harry running with the school collapsing behind him as he ran. You saw Fred watching you smiling as you flew, just before he turned and ran away. There were spells flying everywhere as the death eaters slowly started leaving out of the fear that Harry was still alive. 

You knew that Harry and yourself would need a wand so you flew down to the forest to get his. Once you found it, you picked it up with your beak and flew back the the school. As soon as you landed in the courtyard, you saw the wreckage that the school had become. You saw Bellatrix running towards you, so you quickly turned to run. You needed to find Harry.