Just say it

When Molly and George came outside they saw everyone trying to talk to you but you were just staring into the distance. You thought that this would bring you peace but it honestly caused you pain.

'Y/n, come here.' You heard George say to you. You turned around to the sound of his voice and walked into his arms staying silent. You didn't want to talk. You wanted comfort but it seemed like everyone was judging you and you didn't understand why. 'Let's got for a walk.' He added, placing his arm around your waist and guiding you away from everyone's eyes piercing through you.

You both walked over past the graved next to you and around the corner. All you could hear was the wind blowing past your ears and the birds chirping in the trees. You approached some steps that George walked down and then sat on. He looked up at you who was still standing. You were staring ahead so he grabbed your hands making you snap out of whatever trance that you were in. You looked down at him and slowly sat down next to him while looking back out into the nothingness. He caressed your cheek and his touch relaxed you. You looked towards him, tears brimming your eyes and then just broke down sobbing. He pulled you close to him when you leaned your head onto his shoulder and allowed your warm tears to be absorbed into his shirt.

'Can you talk to me love?' He asked warmly. You wanted to talk to him but you couldn't breathe. Your chest ached and your brain was racing with a million different thoughts. Every time you closed your eyes you saw Fred's face and it was driving you insane. You hated that you saw his face all the time because well- you felt like you were cheating in him with George.

'I-It's my fault he's dead because I left him to help Harry but more so to help myself because I didn't want to run around the castle without a wand because I was scare and because I was selfish he's dead George. HE'S DEAD BECAUSE I WAS SELFISH!'

Everyone in the area heard you yell. Strangers were staring wondering what on earth you were talking about and Molly broke down again from the other side of the church. George held back his tears because he didn't want to upset you anymore then you already were.

'I'm a bad person George. I killed Fred. I am the reason that my boyfriend is dead. It should of been me. I HATE that it wasn't me.'

Again, everyone heard your yelling but you didn't care anymore. You already said it in your speech so it wasn't like they didn't know. You took full responsibility over what happened and you were ok with that. George wasn't saying anything so you started to walk back around to everyone else. As soon as you walked around the corner you noticed that no one knew where to look. Some people, like Ron stared at you but Ginny and Hermione didn't look at you because they didn't want to make you feel worse, like George. Ron's stared started to irritate you though so you walked over to them all. Arthur looked at you and opened his mouth to say something but you cut him off before he had the chance to say anything.

'Something to say Weasley?' You asked glaring into Ron's eyes. He gave no expression apart from pure rage. He smirked through his anger but you could just read it. This was not about to end well because you knew that you wasn't going to like what he was about to say but you also wasn't about to let him walk over you.