The world fell dark

'T-they don't want me t-there.... I-I'm a burden t-to them.... I'm s-sorry...' You sobbed into his chest making him pick you up and carry you to where there were no people. On the way though, you passed Fred ad George's joke shop. You stared at it before finally covering your eyes and hiding your face into Dean's warm shoulder. His hands rubbed your back up and down before he eventually sat down with you on his lap. 

You looked up, opening your eyes and seeing that you were alone. Neville and Seamus were sat on the floor in front of you and Dean while he placed a hand on your leg and used his thumb to rub circles up and down your leg as he asked what happened again. For a moment you didn't answer him but their eyes were piercing through you making you feel as though you had no choice but to answer him. 

'At the funeral.... I made a speech...' Their faces grew more concerned as they had no idea what you were about to say. 'I said that it was my fault that he died because I think that it was but- ... but i think that it just pissed everyone off because after- when we were all outside Ron-..... he told me that I'm selfish and that I've made Fred's death all about me and I- I hate it because when I look back I have...' You stared into space twiddling your thumbs as they all looked at you not knowing and unable to find the right words to say to you.

'Y/n, over the past few weeks, months even, we have become close friends- well, I think that we have anyway, but my point is that I don't think that you have. I know that none of us have been with you but at the same time, we read the letters you sent. We couldn't answer because we didn't want anyone to know where we were because we were scared of fighting again. Ron, Ginny, Percy, George, Bill and Charlie all lost their brother but most importantly, Molly and Arthur lost their son. All of them are hurting right now and I think that their angry at themselves for not being able to do anything. They don't blame you- their not mad at you their just upset with themselves.' 

Neville's words comforted you as Dean rocked you back and forth. You had your eyes closed because you were so exhausted. It had been almost 48 hours since you last slept and it was all getting to be too much. You heard Dean whisper your name a few times but you didn't answer him because his voice was sending you to sleep. The world fell dark and that was the last thing that you could remember from Fred's funeral.