Fred Weasley is dead

'Fred was my best friend since we met. Well- that's not exactly true... I ugh- I kinda hated him...' Everyone started laughing because they knew where this was going. 'I walked into the common room and he and George threw ice cold water over me because they thought that I was Ron, so I mean I wasn't fond of him. The both felt bad but Fred stood out to me more because he rushed me back to my dorm and ran me a bath while George couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, a few weeks later he asked me on a date and we both agreed that we would never date so we stayed friends. A few months go by and suddenly we're dating and literally inseparable. Everywhere Fred was I was and the same the other way around. Fred was there through my darkest times, loosing my dad and I just- I miss him. A lot. Every day. Fred was the only person I had and now he's gone.'

George's hands tightened on your hips to let you know that he was there for you but it didn't make you feel any better. Tears were streaming but you couldn't stop them.

'Loosing Fred is like loosing the one person who cares about you because you have no once else.... I- I've never said this to anyone before but I ugh- I actually blame myself for Fred's death. If I didn't leave his side then maybe- maybe he would still be here... it could of been me in that coffin because he had so much more to loose. Fred left hundreds of people in tears and I- I don't have any family. No one would of cared if it was me. I lay in bed every night thinking about 'what if it was me' and 'what if I was a better person' and even 'did I make the most out of the time we did have together' The answer to most of those questions would be 'it doesn't matter'. But I can't stop asking myself why wasn't I good enough for you? I just want to hold him in my arms one last time and tell him that I love him... but I can't do that. Because Fred Weasley is dead. And it's my fault.'