Burning

'L-Luna...' She ran over to you hand put her hand on your shoulder. Everyone else slowly walked up behind you, but stopped when they were about 6ft away. 'What is it y/n?!' You slowly turned your head to look at her. 'We don't have much time.'

Meanwhile at the Weasleys

'We're under attack, aren't we?' Fred looked at his mother with wide eye. She didn't dare look back at him but she nodded slowly. 'It's the death eaters! They want Harry. We have to go to the school. It's the safest place to be right now.' Arthur said while his voice was shaking. 'I can't let you risk your lives for me, I'll just hand myself over!' Harry exclaimed willingly. 'Harry, your family to us. If you go down, we go down together!' Molly yelled at him. 'Get in the car. We're going on a road trip.' Everyone smiled as they pilled into the Weasleys flying car. 

The Weasley's and Harrys owl flew along side them, distracting the death eaters as they made they started to leave. 'Are you ready? Have your wands out. Your gonna need them. I want everyone on a window and if you don't have one, Fred I'm talking about you, cover me because I'm driving. Got it?' Everyone nodded and followed Arthurs instructions. As they took off there were spelling coming in from all different directions hitting the car. 

'Incendio!' Bellatrix's broom burst into flames and she fell but Narcissa caught her and then they both disappeared. 'Nice one Molly!' Arthur yelled out of excitement. 'It's not over yet!' she yelled back at him. Everyone looked at her confused. She was looking out of the window so everyone turned back and looked at The Burrow. It was in flames. The house was burning to the ground and Bellatrix was dancing around it. 

'Molly I'm sorry, this is my fault! I should of-' Molly stopped Harry from talking

'Molly I'm sorry, this is my fault! I should of-' Molly stopped Harry from talking. 'Harry, what did I tell you about being family?' Harry said nothing. Eventually, they all regained their focus on what they were originally doing. Harry saw a dark figure riding a broom. Harry went to attack, but they just swerved out of the way. 'Avada Kedavra!' the hooded figure called out. 'NOOO!' Harry screamed after it.

'What is it Harry?!' Ginny demanded. 'Hedwig...' Harry said, with the pain still in his voice. 'This is a war, and we're going to win it!' Harry yelled. 'That's the attitude we want!' George yelled after him. 'We are all going to make it, I'll make sure of it!' Fred said after, just after the death eaters finally left them.