'Bad dream?'

**ONE WEEK LATER**

You have been staying with the Weasleys ever since you left Hogwarts the day of the war because you had no where else to go and also because you didn't want to be alone. You wanted to be with Fred but I mean, that wasn't really an option. Molly offered for you to stay in Fred's room but you couldn't bare go in there. Arthur closed the door the day after the war and it hadn't been open since. George would only speak to you but he never left his room anymore. You either slept on an arm chair in the living room or with George in his bed. You slept with George because you both had nightmares more then everyone else and I mean every night. The others had them, but they didn't talk about them because they knew you didn't really want to hear them to relive what happened. Fred's funeral was in a few days and you didn't know if you wanted to go. You had been trying to hard move on and you had no idea what going to his funeral would do to you. It would either fix the whole that was in your heart, or it would just brake you all over again. 

Today was the first day you went into Fred's room. You went alone because you had just woken up from a nightmare about him and you waned to feel close to him. You sat staring at a picture of you and him he kept on his dresser while you sat on his bed, the warmth of your tears on your cheeks while you cradled his pillow. You were wearing the jumper that Molly knitted for him last Christmas with a large yellow F on. You saw the door crack open and the beam of light shone through. The light in the room flicked on as the door opened more and a figure walked in. As they walked into the light you saw that it was George. 

His cheeks were pink and his eyes were puffy as he came and sat next to you after closing the door. Neither of you said anything until he grabbed the other of Fred's pillows and cradled it like you were. You leaned your head down onto his shoulder and he rested his head on yours as your eyes wondered around the room. This was the first time that George had left his room in the time you had been home. For meals, Molly had to take them to him but he would rarely eat them. That was the same as you but you sat at the table with everyone else. 

Meal times were so different because normally everyone would sit around and talk about their days but now... now it's filled with the awkward 'how are you?' It normally ends with someone saying to much causing someone else to walk off in tears. It's normally Ron who says too much and you who walks off to see George because you now bonded over slagging off the family. It was mainly Ron who you were both mad at the most. He deals with his emotions differently by redirecting it into anger and yelling at anyone who dares mentions Fred's name when in a happy situation. The rest of you would always say things like 'Fred would like this' but he hated it. 

Molly's new way to make you feel bad is say things like 'Fred wouldn't be impressed'. You all knew that she said it because she was hurting and you also knew that if he actually was there he would be laughing, but just hearing his name made you think about what you did. Whoever she said it to, would just stop what they were doing before thinking about it followed by bursting into tears. 

You lifted your head and looked at George who had stopped crying at this point and asked 'bad dream?' He nodded and asked you the same. You also nodded back before resting your head back down and closing your eyes.