The Boy Who Lived

You, Fred and George walked down to the courtyard. Harry was stood with Hermione and Ron. Hermione was crying while hugging him. 'What's going on?' you asked confused. Everyone looked at you. You were the only person that didn't know what was happening. Fred grabbed your hand and pulled you away from everyone. 'Freddie?' He put his hand on your face and the other on your waist. 'Harry is a horcrux y/n.' You slowly turned your face back to them and they were all watching you as you felt the warmth of your tears roll down your cheeks. 'He can't be...' you whispered to Fred. He didn't say anything. You broke away from Fred and went over and hugged Harry.

'It's ok y/n. I'll be back. Dumbledore gave me the resurrection stone.' You smiled because you knew that he would be back. 'Good man!' You said while smiling. Everyone laughed a little as you watched Harry walk down the forest. As soon as he turned your back all of your smiles dropped as you watch him walk to his death. You all stood in a line and help each others hand. Molly, Arthur, Seamus, Neville, Luna and Dean all came and joined you holding hands. 'He's coming back, why are we acting like he's not?' George asked. You all smiled and laughed a little at his attempt to lighten the mood. 

***Harry's POV***

Walking to your death is a thing that a lot of people don't do, but it was something that he had to do, to make the world happier for everyone else. He didn't have a choice. 

When he arrived, Voldemort had his back to him. Bellatrix and the other death eaters smiled as Harry approached them. Hagrid was there in chains being held back by about 6 people. 'HARRY! WHAT ARE YOU GOING HERE?! he yelled, making Voldemort turn his head. 'Mr Potter? The boy who lived has come to die.' he whispered with an aggressive tone. Harry made eye contact with Draco. Draco quickly looked away and stared at the ground. 

Voldemort walked forward. Harry threw his wand on the ground in front him him. 'Just do it.' he said impatiently. 'You don't have to tell me twice.' he said as he raided his wand out, pointing it at him. 'AVADA KEDAVRA!' Voldemort almost screamed, before Harry fell to the ground. Draco squeezed his eyes closed and turned away. 'Check if he's dead!' Voldemort demanded from the death eaters. None of them moved. 'Narcissa, go.' Lucius said to his wife. She looked at him then back to Harry. She walked forward and kneeled next to him. 

Harry was facing away from Voldemort so he opened his eyes and looked at her. She was also facing away so she smiled at him and stroked his face before standing up and looking back at them sad. 'Dead.' She said. Draco's face dropped even more and she went over and hugged him.

***Back to your POV***

You watched as the death eaters walked over the bridge and formed in the courtyard. Students also approached from the inside of the school. Neville walked forward and Ginny slowly did as she saw Hagrid carrying someone. 'Neville, is that... NOOO!' Ginny went to run towards him but you ran forwards and stopped her. 'SILENCE!' Voldemort screamed over Ginny's cry's. You pulled her into a hug as she cried while you looked at Harrys life less body. 'HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!' You turned back at Fred and Molly. Molly wasn't looking and Fred was crying, but as soon as he seen you look he wiped his tears away.