letter seven.

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ─── photographs

7th Avenue, September 3rd 2009

January 3rd 2007

𝔇ear Luke,

Christmas and New Year was definitely the best part of the holiday season for me, even if you struggle to skate. You really did look like Bambi. Also, if you notice that two of your hoodies are gone, there with me and no, you're never getting them back again. They're comfy, and I love them. Tough luck.

Also, I got those photos developed, and I put some of them in for you. I know you're not having fun at work, so I thought that maybe you could take some of these with you to remind you of better times so that it might be more bearable. I still stand by the fact that the other photo of me is ugly, but I know how much you like it, so I'm including it.

When do you think you're next going to be able to get some time off work to come round? I really want to do another Disney movie night together, so that I can show you Bambi, and you can see where I get my movie reference from. I can't do that without my favourite film partner with me, Iris just isn't the same. I've got popcorn, and college work can be put off for as long as possible.

Also, how are you finding the books? Are you far into them? Have you read some more of the Harry Potter books yet, or the Book Thief? The Book Thief is definitely my favourite of all time, but the Order of the Phoenix comes in at a close second. I'm so excited for the film to come out, though. You're going to love it.

The fluffy blanket is super comfortable by the way. Iris, my cousin, came round with her baby girl, Mia, and Mia loved it so much. Fell asleep in the middle of it, and we couldn't wake her for such a long time. It was really cute and Iris appreciated having some time to herself so that we could chat. She wants to know if you can give her the name of the place you got it so that she can get one herself.

Have you and that co-worker serenaded one and other with Christmas songs yet? For some reason, I feel like you have. Tell him I said hi and that he's definitely welcome to come to movie nights, cause he sounds more up to date with film knowledge that you do. 

Just saying, you're knowledge of pop culture is pretty sad, and you know it is so don't try and argue. 

Anyway, come around soon please,  because I really do miss having you around the house. It's quiet here without you.

Ellie xx

Annabeth placed the letter down, as Percy pulled a stack of photos out of the envelope, shooting Annabeth a wary glance. The girl held steady, holding her hand out for the photos, as Percy reluctantly passed them to her. 

The first was of a snow covered Central Park, with children playing with sledges. The next, was of Luke, smiling. He was dressed in pyjamas, his blond hair a mess on his head as he shot the camera a troublemaking grin. 

"He looks calm in this." Annabeth muttered, before turning to the next one as her eyes went wide. "This is Ellie?"

Percy glanced over her shoulder.

"I think so?"

"She looks so pretty." Annabeth replied, staring down at the photo. Ellie was short, her eyes wide as if the camera had caught her by surprise, but she was dressed in a red velvet dress, food in her hands and the start of a smile on her face. "I can see what Luke saw in her."

"This one is them putting the star on the tree." Percy flipped through the photos swiftly, seeing Annabeth's hand tremble, "And this one is of them at the Rockerfeller centre, and this one..."

He trailed off at the last photo, as Annabeth peered down at the photo. Her heart dropped slightly at the sight of Luke and Arabella in Times Square, both of them laughing as he held her close to him. They had obviously got someone to take the photo, and the clock behind them showed that it was a few minutes after midnight.

"This one was New Year in Times Square."

∘☽☾∘

Hiya,

We're gonna be getting some quality Luke and Arabella time coming up, along with a lot of nerdy stuff as well and just general fun times all around. 

Let me know what you think,

Love Li xx