letters twenty-seven and twenty-eight.

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ─── for beans

7th Ave., 3rd September 2009

, 3rd September 2009

November 4th 2008

𝔇ear My Beloved,

 I doubt that you'll actually get this until way later, considering that we're spending Thanksgiving and Christmas as a family this year (I'm so excited for New Year all together!) but I thought that I'd send you this letter anyway so that when you go back to work and are feeling annoyed with everything, this can cheer you up.

So Beans are 3 days old now and so far it has been days and nights filled with feeding and changing diapers. I kind of feel sorry for Ethan and Alabaster having to deal with messed up sleep schedule, but at the same time I couldn't care less because the babies take up all of my mind and thought process. 

I don't know whether you can see it yet, but Alex is definitely going to turn out like a mini-you. He's already got your blond hair, and your nose, and your annoying ability to wake me up at really random hours of the night. All he really needs is to get a scar on his cheek when he's older, then he can say that he's following in the family footsteps and you two can terrify people together as father-son bonding time.

With that being said, let us please hope that Wren turns out like me, because I don't think I can deal with two mini-yous. That would be a chaos that I could not deal with at all. I can't wait to see what she's like when she's older, both of them really, whether they take after you or me in terms of personality or completely create their own. Either way, I'm excited. All I can say, is that she's already got my darker hair and my beauty. We made beautiful children.

Anyway, I also had this idea that maybe, because writing letters to one another has been such a big thing for both of us, that we write a letter to the children to give them when they turn 18, or something? Just a thought. 

I put a piece of paper down so that you could write your letter to them, and I've already written mine. When you read this, write your letter and keep it with you, and then we can surprise one another, and Beans, on their 18th or whenever. I'm kind of excited to see what you write, for some reason, I just know that it's going to be good.

Anyway, Alex has just started crying and has woken Wren, so I've got to go and deal with that because you are asleep after looking after them during the night - that was a life saver, thank you for letting me get some sleep.

Love you to the stars and beyond, 

Ellie xx

August 1st 2009