Page 14

All the crewmates are gathered in one central room. You are floating next to Purple, and everyone is talking amongst themselves.

Green leaves to go to the restroom.

All of a sudden, there is a chorus of thuds and groans as everyone falls to the floor in unison. However, your fall was not as painful as it should have been. That is when you look down and realise that you have fallen on top of Cyan. You climb to your feet, before commenting "Ugh Cyan, why are you in the way you idiot?"

"What just happened?" Brown asked, the fear evident in his voice

Blue piped up with her explanation "I believe that what happened was-"

But Green entered the room and cut Blue off.
"I found the ship's gravity switch!"

"Nice if you to give us some warning" Pink commented, her voice dripping with sarcasm

"It's okay, we're all fine" Black assured, even though he seemed to be in pain.

You feel weird being in gravity again. You're quite used to floating around, it's fun too. You trip over backwards, and Purple quickly catches you, and you both begin laughing.

"You have such bad balance!" Purple teased.

You notice Cyan looking over at you both having fun sadly. 'What is wrong with that person?' You think

"So what are we going to do now?" Lime asked.

"I think we should be close to The Skeld, so soon we will be landing" Orange answers after a quick calculation.

"But until then, I'm STARVING!" Yellow declared, so we all had some food.

(Go to page 16)