Page 57

You nod with tears in your eyes. Blue reaches across the table and hits the emergency meeting button. Crewmates once again fill the room

"Come on, I was 97% finished downloading!" Purple angrily protests

"Why are we meeting again?" Orange counted the amount of people in the room. "No one died?"

"Do we have to vote again?" Black complained

"Okay. First listen to what I have to say." Blue calmly explains. "I am utterly disappointed to tell you that one of our crewmates has shown appalling and unacceptable behaviour in the little time we have been here, harassing other members of the crew. I propose..." Blue inhales quickly, then exhales before continuing "that we... dispose of this bully." She indicates to Purple.

"But Purple isn't the imposter, right?" Black intervenes. "I'm sure Purple will stop, right?"

"Surely this is stupid. We shouldn't eject our own crew!" Orange cut in "it definitely wasn't Purple, White and Brown both saw her!!"

"Do we have any witnesses?" Yellow questions

"PURPLE JUST APOLOGISE TO WHOEVER YOU WERE MEAN TO SO WE CAN GET ALONG IN PEACE!" Black yelled. Woah. This is the first time Black has ever shouted. It shocks everyone. Crewmates turn towards Black, then Purple, who just stands there.

"Who even was it?" Pink asks

"It's White" Green says. Feeling everyone turn their gaze to you, you stare at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"You going to apologise then?" Blue snaps

Purple stands defiantly, arms folded.

"Well if it was just White, then keep Purple away from White?" Black offered, still attempting to avoid conflict.

Brown shakes his head and with all the courage he has, climbs on one of the chairs and stands up. "I saw Purple attacking White. I-I wanted to help but... Purple... she then turned to me and was being very intimidating, and forced me to leave. I-I honestly was scared for my life." Brown finishes his speech, and nervously jumps down from the chair.

"And this was before we found... the... Lime?" Orange asked, struggling to even say the name.

Brown simply nodded- you could tell he was already regretting drawing attention to himself.

"So as you can see (thank you Brown), Purple isn't just a danger to one person. She has turned on Brown, and I believe is very likely to turn on anyone else who gets in the way of her sick idea of entertainment. It wouldn't surprise me if she was the imposter." Blue concludes.

"But they're lying! I didn't do that!" Purple protests.

"Oh yeah, then why did we find you with White's helmet?" Blue accuses.

"And why would both Brown and White lie?" Green adds.

Everyone votes.

Red voted for Purple
Orange voted for Purple
Yellow voted for Purple
Green voted for Purple
-Lime is dead-
Blue voted for Purple
Cyan voted for Purple
Purple voted for White
Pink voted for Purple
Brown voted for Purple
Black voted for skip
White voted for Purple

"White started the fight!" Purple randomly shouted. "White was trying to attack me IT WAS SELF DEFENCE!"

"White wouldn't do that" Cyan argues.

"Do you really think anyone believes you at this point?" Pink agrees. "You're out. Game over."

"White is our friend. We know that White wouldn't harm anyone." Red growls